PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal Concerns

Pammer
04-21-2006, 11:53 AM
My hubby and I have had SoCal APs (even though we live in NoCal) since 2002 (when they didn't regulate it). They expire on May 1, but we never received our renewal forms.

We're going to DL/DCA April 22-25 and want to try to renew onsite, but I'm concerned that they may not renew the SoCal pass because of our zipcode, even though they have never balked before. (We had received a survey a couple of months ago that ended after I entered what kind of pass we had and our zip code...I'm afraid that raised a red flag.)

Does anyone have any thoughts/advice for me before I leave?

Niwel
04-21-2006, 12:36 PM
You can print out a renewal form and mail it in if you are concerned about filling out the form online....

Dexter
04-21-2006, 12:43 PM
You can download a generic renewal form from www.disneyland.com/ap , you can also renew your pass on-line at that site. I renewed my pass thursday night and they overnight expressed my new pass to me by Friday afternoon.

Unfortunately there's no real time to try either of those methods since you are apparently leaving for the resort tomorrow.

You can call the Disneyland Resort at (714) 781-4000 and ask to speak with guest services regarding annual passes.

Osky
04-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts/advice for me before I leave?

I would call them and renew by phone. If they don't let you renew because of your zip, then I would bump up to the deluxe pass.

Pammer
04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
OK - thanks for your suggestions!

Another Dimension
04-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Has anyone else had to go get their AP at DCA Guest Relations yet?

Karin
04-22-2006, 02:12 PM
How far in advance do you usually get your renewal notice? Mine's up on May 5 and I don't recall seeing it recently.

Of course, DH has been home during the day recently and may have gotten it in the mail and not said anything. And now's he's out of state. I'll ask him next time we talk, but thought I'd see if anyone knew when it was supposed to come.

Maybe I'll need to renew when I'm there next Sunday for Mouse Adventure. Although I doubt I'll have the time...

Karin
04-22-2006, 04:32 PM
How far in advance do you usually get your renewal notice? Mine's up on May 5 and I don't recall seeing it recently.

Of course, DH has been home during the day recently and may have gotten it in the mail and not said anything. And now's he's out of state. I'll ask him next time we talk, but thought I'd see if anyone knew when it was supposed to come.

Ok, talked to DH. Yep, they already came in the mail and he sent them in a couple of days ago.

So now my question is, after they get sent throught the mail for renewal, how long does it usually take to get the new ones?

And... if I don't like the picture of me on it, can I take in to the AP Processing Center and ask for a new pic? Will they charge me for a new pic?

Thanks!

Wendi
04-22-2006, 04:50 PM
And... if I don't like the picture of me on it, can I take in to the AP Processing Center and ask for a new pic? Will they charge me for a new pic?

Thanks!

My son's AP has a picture of him sleeping (with my hands holding his head up for the picture). They told me I could come back any time to have the picture re-taken. I think it's pretty funny though, so I'm not sure I want to get a re-take!!!

SoCalDude
04-22-2006, 04:52 PM
My son's AP has a picture of him sleeping (with my hands holding his head up for the picture). They told me I could come back any time to have the picture re-taken. I think it's pretty funny though, so I'm not sure I want to get a re-take!!!

LOL - that is classic! You just can't change it!!

disney jones
04-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Two of our APs are up June 3rd.

we received the renewal notice Friday April 21.

~Cynda~
04-23-2006, 10:44 AM
We have AP's for the first time, this year...my question is this...when it renews, do they give any kind of special rates or discounts ,for renewing the next year?

Darkbeer
04-23-2006, 02:37 PM
We have AP's for the first time, this year...my question is this...when it renews, do they give any kind of special rates or discounts ,for renewing the next year?

The current offer, and what has been offered for years, is $20 off the current price for a Deluxe or Premium AP if you renew.

The two SoCal AP's do not get any type of discount if you renew.