PDA

View Full Version : Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes Question

JookyG
04-21-2006, 10:01 AM
The Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes is the one attraction at Disneyland that I've never been on, and I'm determined to finally do it on my upcoming trip.

Can anyone tell me what the wait times are like on a typical crowded, relative to other rides? I know that crowds aren't predictable lately, but on a crowded day, how long might it take to get on the canoes? Some queue lines take a long time, even when they're short.

Thanks!

Ragrobyn
04-21-2006, 11:08 AM
We were there over spring break and waited 10min(??) we rode the canoes to pass the time for splash fp. I have never experienced long lines. I had never been on them either. So the last trip was for first time stuff, Like DCC and TSI. I am glad I did them, now I never need to again :p

ILovePoker
04-21-2006, 01:12 PM
The Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes is the one attraction at Disneyland that I've never been on, and I'm determined to finally do it on my upcoming trip.

Can anyone tell me what the wait times are like on a typical crowded, relative to other rides? I know that crowds aren't predictable lately, but on a crowded day, how long might it take to get on the canoes? Some queue lines take a long time, even when they're short.

Thanks!
I rode them over a Saturday on Presidents Week and their hours were from 12pm to 4pm. We waited about 15-20 minutes.