PDA

View Full Version : Limo/town car from ONT

sierranevada
04-19-2006, 09:05 AM
I just got a quote for $230 r/t for a limo to and from ONT to DLH. That seems a little high to me - wonder if any has a better source. A town car would also be fine for us.

Thanks.

teamfx
04-19-2006, 09:29 AM
According to Super Shuttle (http://www.supershuttle.com), the average for their point-to-point destinations from Ontario is $39 for the first guest and $9 for each additional guest. They also provide the ExecuCar Sedan Service for $87. Check with them for further information. I hope this helped much. Good luck.

:p

yellowrosedtxn
04-19-2006, 09:35 AM
You could call Tony the Limo King. His number is 888-331-KING. He also has a website: http://www.tonythelimoking.com

He is a nice guy. I am quoted 95.00 for one way from LAX to the DLR area. Not sure if that is really steep or not, but for 5 people, we'll take it and not worry about having to drive or wait for anyone else to get on or off a shuttle/bus/van.

kimmybear
04-19-2006, 11:37 AM
i checked out anaheimlimo.net and got a cheaper price than other limo places. but that was for SNA to DL, but overall, i think it would be better to get a limo or a private van from super shuttle or a similar company. personally, i'm going with anaheimlimo.net- it was a bit more than super shuttle, but they give you a 5-10% discount for booking early and it's Disneyland, right? you might as well go all out since you're going to drain the bank anyway... :D

MouseFaninQueue
04-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Amazing how a little POV can really mess things up if you aren't paying attention ...

When I first read the title of this thread I thought ...

"who on earth wants to ride in a limo from Ontario (the Province in Canada) to Disneyland???" I wouldn't think it would be a deal at any price (except free and if I didn't have to do the driving).

:lol:

going back to sleeping now ...

kimmybear
04-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Amazing how a little POV can really mess things up if you aren't paying attention ...

When I first read the title of this thread I thought ...

"who on earth wants to ride in a limo from Ontario (the Province in Canada) to Disneyland???" I wouldn't think it would be a deal at any price (except free and if I didn't have to do the driving).

:lol:

going back to sleeping now ...

when i first started researching about the airports that were close to disneyland, i thought the same thing! i was wondering how on earth ontario was closer than other places like LAX. then i figured it out. but i totally agree with you- i'd never consider a limo from ontario, canada.... :D

Osky
04-19-2006, 03:47 PM
i'd never consider a limo from ontario, canada.... :D

If it had a fridge, a bed, and an internet connection, I would consider it. ;)

potzbie
04-19-2006, 04:55 PM
I laughed!
i.e., ONT = Canada.
Fly to foreign country, and take limo 3,000 miles to DLR!

I live in the San Gabriel Valley, 35 minutes from MICKEY AND FRIENDS parking structure when no traffic (e.g., Sunday morning).
Better learn the airport abbreviations.

LAX = You know this one. It is not near anything. [smile] Because of volume of crowds, no one wants to use LAX.

SNA = Orange County, i.e., city of Costa Mesa, CA/Irvine, CA (letters "SNA" because the "John Wayne ..." was once known as the "Santa Ana ...", which is the county seat of Orange County).

BUR = Beautiful Downtown Burbank (like in "Burrrbank Ice Cream" in DCA!), a.k.a. "Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport". Use this airport for Universal Studios, NBC Studios, Disney Studios, and any Hollywood side trips. BUR is similar to ONT, in my opinion, for small size and ease of access.

ONT = Ontario, California, in the county of San Bernardino. Not near anything! Easy parking, easy walking, small terminals. I like it, and prefer it.

LGB = Long Beach, CA, southern tip of Los Angeles County. Due west of Disneyland! Follow WARDLOW ROAD until it changes names to BALL ROAD, where MICKEY AND FRIENDS' entrance is! Hooray!
In order of CLOSENESS to Disneyland:

SNA
LGB
LAX
ONT
BUR
BUR notes
(Strategy for the most-far-away airport.)

BUR (if going to DLR) will force you to drive through the heart of the City of Los Angeles, and through the heart of the County of Los Angeles. Rush hours are killer-dillers.

For AMTRAK or METROLINK (I am unclear which is which), you can use BUR so that you can hop on the METROLINK/AMTRAK from the station at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (base of the big hill, at Lankershim Blvd.) to reach downtown Los Angeles' UNION STATION, and ride the AMTRAK/METROLINK (whichever?) to FULLERTON station (perferred) or ANAHEIM station, which provides regular bus ("OCTA") service or taxis to DLR (i.e., up/down Harbor Blvd. from Fullerton station, and west/east Katella Bl. from Anaheim station).
O.C.T.A. = Orange County Transit Authority
See their web site.
Their PDF files show their routes good enough.

teamfx
04-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Just wanted to put in one small tidbit that the current name for BUR is "Bob Hope International Airport."

:fez:

yellowrosedtxn
04-20-2006, 04:33 AM
Kimmybear, I just wanted to say thank you for the website on the limo. I contacted them and they are cheaper than Tony the Limo King. I am in the process of cancelling that reservation and making some with the Anaheimlimo people.

Thank you again!

kimmybear
04-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Kimmybear, I just wanted to say thank you for the website on the limo. I contacted them and they are cheaper than Tony the Limo King. I am in the process of cancelling that reservation and making some with the Anaheimlimo people.

Thank you again!

glad i could be of service. :D hope it all works out and maybe i'll see you in DL in June! :D

spectromen
04-20-2006, 07:22 AM
I just got a quote for $230 r/t for a limo to and from ONT to DLH. That seems a little high to me - wonder if any has a better source. A town car would also be fine for us.

Thanks.

That's crazy. For the price of a tank of gas, I'll get you there and back in a nice, clean Minivan, how's that? ;)

SeansMom
04-20-2006, 02:39 PM
That's crazy. For the price of a tank of gas, I'll get you there and back in a nice, clean Minivan, how's that? ;)

Are you available from SNA to DL in November :p ?

nvmom
04-20-2006, 04:03 PM
We've only ever needed transportation from SNA, no further, but we've had excellent service from Tony the Limo King 4 times.

nvmom

Duchess mermaid
04-20-2006, 06:40 PM
We are using LA Xspress from Disneyland to ONT, Town car, for $72.