PDA

View Full Version : Weather and crowds 4/29?

lazylotrfan8
04-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Thats the day were going :)

I was worried about rain...?

Dlandcastle
04-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Crowds are quite heavy any Saturday and since this is the last Saturday of some students sping break it might be heavier. As to weather, rain is in the forecast for Saturday pm or possibly Sunday am. Hope that helps. (P.S. if it does rain the crowds are smaller.)

stan4d_steph
04-19-2006, 08:52 AM
www.accuweather.com
www.weather.com
www.noaa.gov

lazylotrfan8
04-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Thank you.

Well, it wouldn't be too bad if it rains, and ill bring a rain jacket just in case. I just hope it might be a light drizzle, not a downpour type thing.

Dlandmom
04-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I'd be prepared for anything, honestly. April is kind of a quirky month here. For instance, a few days ago, it was 60 degrees and rainy. Today, it's well into the 80's with not a cloud in the sky.

Niwel
04-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Many MA particpants have been attempting to shift weather patterns for that weekend -- so don't be surprised if there is a snowstorm around noon on 4/30. As for 4/29 yes, rain keeps some crowds away (but also closes a few attractions like Alice and the tea party). Grab a jacket and enjoy!

The old man
04-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Crowds are quite heavy any Saturday and since this is the last Saturday of some students sping break it might be heavier. As to weather, rain is in the forecast for Saturday pm or possibly Sunday am. Hope that helps. (P.S. if it does rain the crowds are smaller.)
I believe all spring breaks are finished by April 21 (the previous week). Also I don't see where you're getting your weather report from.--Mine shows "mostly sunny" high around 71.
David