View Full Version : Who is Alice?

Pages : [1] 2

sunbear
04-19-2006, 01:58 AM
Alice in Wonderland is HOT!! :fez:

sdfilmcritic
04-19-2006, 05:23 AM
I take it you have a thing for blondes?

I wouldn't think answering "who is Alice" would be an easy question since there are many people who play her at the park. Sorry, buddy. Don't know the answer.

Opus1guy
04-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Disneyland Alices have a long history of being "hot." And "admired" by various Cast Members and Guests alike. I actually dated one myself in my younger days. ;)

Former Disney Theme Park Chairman Dick Nunis met and married a Disneyland Alice! Though he actually first met her when they flew some Disneyland characters into New York for the opening of the 1964 World's Fair (which Disney had several attractions at).

Must be that whole California Blond thing mixed with the English accent. Woof! :)

Now in my later years, I seem to be favoring Aerials. :)

Phantom2006
04-19-2006, 10:37 AM
I prefer Aurora.

Opus1guy
04-19-2006, 10:41 AM
I prefer Aurora.

Why?

He asked, setting up an obvious punch line. ;)

Chadsgal
04-19-2006, 10:43 AM
LOL!!!!!!! :D My Brother's best friend has been in love w/ Alice for years now. He fell hard for the Alice that worked there in 1999 I believe. We have yet to see the same Alice again but he did get his picture taken w/ her. :)

04-19-2006, 11:11 AM
And I was thinking Ariel would be the ideal summer job for Daughter #1 in about two years ... Looks like either I come along as Ursula or we go to Summer Job Plan B.

kimmybear
04-19-2006, 11:31 AM
a bit off topic: they have all the Princesses running around the park, but i've yet to see any of their male counterparts aka a Prince. Yeah, i've seen Aladdin (he was with Belle, Snow White, and Cinderella- wonder what Jasmine had to say about that...), but i've never seen any of the other guys. I guess they're not as high in demand? :confused:

CaptainHook15
04-19-2006, 01:58 PM
WHEW!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! lol

My votes have always gone to Alice & Belle. Although Jasmine's outfit is hard to beat! ;)

PS- Anyone know if Meg ever walks the park?

anniedg
04-19-2006, 02:04 PM
And I was thinking Ariel would be the ideal summer job for Daughter #1 in about two years ... Looks like either I come along as Ursula or we go to Summer Job Plan B.
too funny!:D

JerrodDRagon
04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
a bit off topic: they have all the Princesses running around the park, but i've yet to see any of their male counterparts aka a Prince. Yeah, i've seen Aladdin (he was with Belle, Snow White, and Cinderella- wonder what Jasmine had to say about that...), but i've never seen any of the other guys. I guess they're not as high in demand? :confused:
Yes there are
Prince Phillip
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdlsleepingbeautyindex
Prince Charming
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdlcinderellaindex
Snow Prince
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdlsnowwhiteindex

sdfilmcritic
04-19-2006, 04:46 PM
I must say that I have pictures with some of the "best of" princesses. Specifically Belle, Pocohontas, Ariel, and Alice (if you can consider her a princess).

ralfrick
04-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Good grief, it's a young girl for corn's sake!:mad:

Of course, the age of consent is only 16 in England I think.:~D

If I looked at young girls like that, I would say the DL Alice's I've seen were hotter than Alice in WDW.:cool:

Cheers.

kimmybear
04-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Yes there are
Prince Phillip
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdlsleepingbeautyindex
Prince Charming
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdlcinderellaindex
Snow Prince
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdlsnowwhiteindex

i know that the guys are there, but they aren't as common or frequent as the princesses. what happened to equal opportunity? :D

PirateSmile
04-19-2006, 09:26 PM
There was a pretty cute Peter Pan there one time. :geek: I think he's the only male character I've seen walking around though since I turned the age where girls actually start noticing that stuff. Hohum.

JerrodDRagon
04-19-2006, 10:34 PM
i know that the guys are there, but they aren't as common or frequent as the princesses. what happened to equal opportunity? :D
Who really cares all of them their all the same genetic prince charming anyway.

raych30
04-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I remember my mother doing a double take when she saw Tarzan, in the parade last year..:D

kimmybear
04-19-2006, 10:49 PM

and the princesses aren't??? :D
but shouldn't that just make it easier to have them? you'd only need one guy to play all the different parts.

Another Dimension
04-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Alice (in Wonderland) is nowhere close to being a Princess.... ;)

hlbtimes2
04-20-2006, 08:37 PM
but shouldn't that just make it easier to have them? you'd only need one guy to play all the different parts.

That's what I was thinking too. :D

Rhiannon8404
04-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Well, at least Prince Phillip has a name. And he actually fights for his princess. He's my favorite of the princes.

kimmybear
04-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Well, at least Prince Phillip has a name. And he actually fights for his princess. He's my favorite of the princes.

they all have names and different personalities/backgrounds, except snow white's guy. but i also like phillip the best. :D

sdfilmcritic
04-21-2006, 05:24 AM
It's amazing how the topic starts with beautiful women and quickly gets turned in to a discussion of beautiful Prince Charmings. {sigh}

SandraVB79
04-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Actually, I don't like any of those Disney prince charmings, they all look so... "gay"

Note: I have nothing against gay people, they just don't "appeal" to me :)

Disney needs a sexy George Clooney-like prince... big time!

uvsc_wolverine
04-21-2006, 11:31 AM
I've got a picture around here somewhere of the most absolutely drop-dead gorgeous girl portraying Belle. I couldn't believe my eyes! That's when I decided that Belle was my fav.