PDA

View Full Version : Best site to book hotel

sbnuggie
04-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Hello,

My family and I are traveling down to Disneyland around Halloween for a few days. We usually stay at an off site hotel and I make arrangements direct with the Hotel but this year were gonna stay at either the GCH or Disneyland Hotel, still trying to decide based on budget.

What website has the best pricing/service when it comes to booking at one of Disney hotels?

I know that Mouseplanet has their own, but what about Travelocity, AAA, Orbitz...(ad nauseum)............ or even Disney? I know Disney is probably better customer service oriented etc but if I know exactly what I want, which site would be best price wise.

Thanks for any input

darph nader
04-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Try GetawayToday.com. Most of their packages include parkhopper tickets. They list all 3 onsite hotels+about 20 something offsite places.:cool:

DwoernAdale
04-19-2006, 11:47 AM
I have had good luck with this www.travelaxe.com

You download thier program and it searches multiple online booking sites. You can then compare the prices etc.

Happy room rate hunting!

stan4d_steph
04-19-2006, 12:13 PM
I have had good luck with this www.travelaxe.com

You download thier program and it searches multiple online booking sites. You can then compare the prices etc.Kayak.com (http://www.kayak.com) does the same thing and you don't have to download any software. I believe Travelocity and some others have blocked it from searching their sites though. You book directly with the other sites, not with Kayak.

Family5LovesDisney
04-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Sometimes Expedia gets a block of rooms for a good price and you can add tickets. Downside being: You might not get a theme park view and you may have to pay in advance with no refunds to get their special rate. It doesn't hurt to keep checking their site and see what is available.

hg0079
04-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Bless you.....I have been racking my brain all day trying to remember the site. (my bro and his fam are doing the planning but I wanted to go to the site and couldn't get hold of them)

we got our stuff throught this group and wow, nice and easy