PDA

View Full Version : Help with Fantasmic Pictures!

Malcon10t
04-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Recently, we took a family to Disneyland and among their favorites was Fantasmic! We are making them a scrapbook and somehow we didn't get any great pics of Fantasmic!. I know a few people out there have some on smugmug. Anyone willing to let me borrow theirs to complete this album??

potterphreak
04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Hey Malcon

I comiserate. <sigh> I am a scrapbook nut and NONE of my F! pics came out. :-( So I purchased a CD off of eBay that was supposed to have all of these great shots of Disneyland and DCA. What I EXPECTED was photos from someone like Darkbeer or DaddyB (not them, but LIKE them) and what I got was someones snapshots from THEIR vacation. LOL! Live and learn! Some of the pics even had these people in them!! Now, is that weird?! LOL I would gladly pay a small fee to have access to DaddyB's or Darkbeers F! pictures, I think they both take GORGEOUS shots (buttering them up here....). So how about it, both DBs? LOL If anyone can get some great shots of F! I know it would be you two. I am interested to see what kind of response you get as well.

:-D

biding my time in MODESTO until my next trip
|
|
|
\/

geoffa
04-19-2006, 07:28 AM
Recently, we took a family to Disneyland and among their favorites was Fantasmic! We are making them a scrapbook and somehow we didn't get any great pics of Fantasmic!. I know a few people out there have some on smugmug. Anyone willing to let me borrow theirs to complete this album??

Why don't you PM these guys? I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Also,have a look at:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=fantasmic&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images