PDA

View Full Version : Homewood Suites - King Suite

Skunker
04-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Has anyone stayed in a king suite at this hotel? Hilton Honors said it sleeps 5, but I can't figure out how! I called the hotel itself and the clerk I spoke to was NO help....
Also, is this a nice hotel? How close is it to the park?

Thanks!

Flamingo Kid
04-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I have stayed at Homewood Suites. I had a 2 doubles room with 2 double beds in the bedroom with two large closets, and a nice bathroom. A door seperates the living room/kitchen area which has a sleeper sofa(not very comfortable). The suite has two tv's and a relaxing type chair. I like these suites better than Marriott's Residence Inn. The free food reception(Mon-Thurs) is tasty, and the breakfast is good too.

I dont know how they plan to sleep 5 in a king room, as that would be a king bed and a sleeper sofa. That adds up to 4. You can check their website www.homewoodsuites.com and they should have the floor plans so you can see them.:)

Yes I think this is a very nice hotel, but it is by no means close to the park. My sister and I walked to the park daily when we stayed there for a convention in Anaheim. We were beat by the end of the walk. I would estimate its a good mile. It was a long walk back at the end of a day at the park.

msgmg68
04-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Has anyone stayed in a king suite at this hotel? Hilton Honors said it sleeps 5, but I can't figure out how! I called the hotel itself and the clerk I spoke to was NO help....
Also, is this a nice hotel? How close is it to the park?

Thanks!

We stayed there on Thanksgiving in a room with 2 queens and sofa bed. I left a review on Mouseplanet with regards to our experience. I agree, not sure how they can sleep 5 in your king room. My room was great! The beds were comfy and the room clean, clean, clean! It was nice to have the full fridge, stove and microwave. It saved us money as we took some sandwiches and food into the parks with us.

It is not close to the park at all, but you can catch the ART right next door at the Hyatt. It costs $3 per person per day. Depending on the time of year you are going, though, you might have to wait through a couple of shuttles if they only have one running. Since there had 7 people total, it was cheaper for us to drive to DL though.

One positive, they have breakfast and dinner there!!! Food was hot and good.

I would definitely stay there again.

Have fun!