PDA

View Full Version : New Doubletree Suites

SeansMom
04-14-2006, 06:21 PM
I just can't seem to get a handle on where this is :confused: ...anybody up to explaining it to me? Thanks!

chrisaustx
04-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Harbor Blvd, just up the street from Disneyland, walking distance to the front gate. Its right by the Anaheim Convention Center.

leota's necklace
04-14-2006, 08:37 PM
I just can't seem to get a handle on where this is :confused: ...anybody up to explaining it to me? Thanks!

If I'm not terribly mistaken, I believe this is the property that used to be the Coast Anaheim...behind the Portofino.

Burnt Toast
04-14-2006, 09:03 PM
Wrong. The former West Coast Anaheim property is the site for the new Sheraton Park hotel.

The Doubletree Guest Suites is on Orangewood and Harbor, used to be an empty lot.

leota's necklace
04-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Wrong. The former West Coast Anaheim property is the site for the new Sheraton Park hotel.

The Doubletree Guest Suites is on Orangewood and Harbor, used to be an empty lot.

Aha! Thank you!

SeansMom
04-15-2006, 08:11 AM
Harbor Blvd, just up the street from Disneyland, walking distance to the front gate. Its right by the Anaheim Convention Center.

Thank you! NOW I get it :) .

disneyperson
04-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Is it about the same walking distance as to the Ho Jos? We're probably going to be staying at the Doubletree in August but I don't want to walk much further than that.

Burnt Toast
04-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Also, I wouldn't really say it's within walking distance of the Resort... it's like two BIG blocks away. Basically take the distance between the Hilton and the Resort and then double it.

disneyperson
04-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Also, I wouldn't really say it's within walking distance of the Resort... it's like two BIG blocks away. Basically take the distance between the Hilton and the Resort and then double it.
Thanks! The Doubletree is hosting an event we'll be attending and we have been debating whether or not to stay there as well. I think we'll stay at a hotel closer to DL. A two block walk is a little two much at around midnight and after a full day in the park.

Malcon10t
04-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Is it about the same walking distance as to the Ho Jos? We're probably going to be staying at the Doubletree in August but I don't want to walk much further than that.
No, it is considerably further. It is about twice as far. It is up at the corner of Harbor and Orangethorpe, across from the "cheaper" Denny's.