PDA

View Full Version : AP Upgrade Questions

GrumpyUTboi
04-12-2006, 06:55 PM
We want to upgrade our tickets but I need some help. We bought our tickets for $189 and to upgrade would be $40. My question is if I upgrade say on day 6 do I get the full amount of $189 towards the deluxe pass or would they pro rate the tickets that we bought?

Thanks for your help.

MammaSilva
04-12-2006, 06:58 PM
The cost of the upgrade is the 40 dollars but your passes show the first day you used the hopper tickets as your expiration dates...I recently bought the 3 day hoppers for 119 and my niece and nephew will trade them for so Cal select passes at the end of their 3rd use!

hlbtimes2
04-13-2006, 07:24 AM
A couple things to consider when deciding which day to upgrade: Be sure you've used your EE, and that you will not have any black out days on your trip after you've upgraded. If you upgrade on a black out day, they will let you in the park and will let you hop. But, I recomend you keep your receipt on you just in case they question you at the gates. You do get a discount on food with a deluxe pass, so the earlier in the trip you can do it, the more you'll save. You also get a discount on tours.

GrumpyUTboi
04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
We arrive at the hotel on Sunday and we figured we wouldn't go on that day, except to get our passes. We see that most Saturdays are black out dates which is fine with us since we hate crowds, like the ones at Christmas.

Thank you for your help.