PDA

View Full Version : Are there ever any CMs hiding in the Haunted Mansion?

aricbell
04-09-2006, 02:09 PM
I heard the storys of the knight hiding in the Endless hallway scence but I was just wondering has anyone ever encountered a CM hiding recently in the ride trying to play tricks on guests?

kisroo
04-09-2006, 02:11 PM
They used to have a knight in the hallway when I was a kid~in the 70s. I haven't seen it since in the trips we've taken. That would be fun if they brought that back. Fun, and a bit scary. :eek: ;)

~kisroo:)

azlaura
04-09-2006, 02:58 PM
I remember the knight...he scared the .....out of me! I also think that would be a good thing to bring back, you never knew if he was there or not, left you wondering each time you rode! :)

sdfilmcritic
04-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I remember the CM who "hid" in the ballroom scene when the guests who were a part of the Haunted Mysteries tour rode the attraction. You might want to refer to the article about the tour from the articles posted on MP during the fall of 2004.

cstephens
04-09-2006, 09:25 PM
At one of the Haunted Mansion events (I think it was actually HM, not HMH), they had a CM next to the up speed ramp where Little Leota is. That was scary.

mad4mky
04-10-2006, 12:50 PM
They used to have a knight in the hallway when I was a kid~in the 70s. I haven't seen it since in the trips we've taken. That would be fun if they brought that back. Fun, and a bit scary. :eek: ;)

~kisroo:)

I remember this back in 1983 as well. Scared the living daylights out of me!:eek:

Doombuggies.com did an article a while back about this. They interviewed the CM who actually was in the suit of armour. Was a very interesting read.:)

wishIwasthe_Mouse
04-10-2006, 03:12 PM
He made me cry when I was a little kid. Freaked me out so bad to have him reach out I thought he was going to take my face off... It was great. Still one of my all time favorite rides, POTC being my fave of course.

going2disneyAZ
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey wishIwasthe_Mouse,

On your signature line is it "He" or "Ye". I always thought it was Ye knows too much....as in old English....

potzbie
04-11-2006, 05:04 PM
.. is it "He" or "Ye". I always thought it was Ye knows too much....as in old English....

It must be "he."
"Ye" = third person plural.
Thus, the translation would end up, in modern American English, "You know too much."
That does not make sense, given the person to whom the line is spoken.

Just a thought.

Compare, "Oh, ye of little faith," from the Bible.