PDA

View Full Version : Costco 4 day pass

The old man
04-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Can I use this pass two days this month and two days in Oct.? Does it act as a parkhopper each day you use it--ie DL & DCA first day, DL & DCA also on the second day.

DAvid

Darkbeer
04-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Not sure of the expiration date, that should be printed on the pass. But you have 4 days to use between now and the expiration date, of course, some blackout dates might apply.

And it is NOT a parkhopper, it is 4 days at ONE park each day (your choice). Disney has stopped allowing folks to use "two days" on a single day to convert it to a ParkHopper.

The old man
04-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Thank. The expiration date is around the middle of Nov. and it states there are no blackout dates.
David

jennia
06-03-2006, 04:55 PM
And at the end you can trade it in for an AP if you wish...... We have APs for the family but got a 4 for all pass for one of my son's friends who goes with us frequently. If we decide to renew our passes again we will get the child an AP next year with the trade in/ up from his 4 for all this year. (I use the term year loosely but we usually stretch the visits out so that the 4 for all lasts almost an entire year.)