PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Disneyland Tour

MissKIA
04-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm having a real hard time finding any information on this tour. I've read what it says on Disneyland's website, but I'd like some more in depth information, perhaps from someone who has done it. Is it worth it? Where exactly does th tour take you? Does it include anything? It says you get priority seats for a show or parade.. do you know what show or do you get a choice? Do you get on any attractions through the "back door" like other tours? :confused: It really doesn't give alot of information and no one seems to talk about it here.

Niwel
04-08-2006, 12:38 PM
It is more of an overview tour ...

Get a Disney-style welcome on your next visit to the Disneyland® Resort as you journey through both Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® park learning fun facts and great tips for making the most of your stay and enjoying many Theme Park perks as you go.
Enjoy priority seating at one of our sensational stage shows or an amazing parade (selected locations).
Discover valuable tips and suggestions to make the most of your visit.
Learn fun facts and trivia about the Disneyland® Resort.
Get priority seating at one of our popular dining locations for any day of your stay (selected locations).
Utilize Disney's FASTPASS® service with expert instruction and receive two bonus FASTPASS® tickets. You usaly get priority seating at aladdin

If you looking for one with more rides and trivia, I reccommend the "Imagination to Celebration Tour" that only runs for the 50th -- if you want more "behind the scenes" info, I would go on the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour.