PDA

View Full Version : No Tower of Terror for Halloween Treat?

mckygirl99
04-07-2006, 10:00 PM
I got my tickets today. There was a flyer, listing the open attractions and the following rides will be available:

CA Screamin'
Flick's Flyers
Lady Bug Boogie
Hemlich's Chew Chew Train
Tuck 'n' Roll's Drive 'em Buggies
Jumpin Jellyfish
King Triton's Carousel
Mulholland Madness
Orange Stinger
Soarin'
Sun Wheel

NO TOWER OF TERROR!?! How can we have a Halloween party without TOT?
I wonder if they will be doing some refurb. at that time. Anyone know???

Darkbeer
04-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Sounds like they plan to have the east end closed, no Monsters, Inc., no ToT, etc.... The Rumored construction of the Sunshine Plaza area might be a factor...

nursemelis374
04-07-2006, 10:52 PM
That's a bummer!!!!

AaronInCal
04-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Over on MiceChat, someone also posted about the flyer for the Halloween Treat and it said Award Weiners will be available for food purchases. But that will still be odd to just have that open, but nothing else in the Hollywood area. It's still way early, so maybe they did this on purpose to see how many tickets they sell, and they make adjustments accordingly.

Darkbeer
04-08-2006, 06:45 AM
Interesting to see California Screamin' on the list, last I checked, it is scheduled to go into rehab from September to Mid-December for a major rehab, and painting of the entire structure...

mckygirl99
04-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Maybe we will get lucky then. I can't believe Monster Inc. as well. Both TOT & Monsters Inc. would be great Halloween rides!

cstephens
04-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Hmmm, got the tickets but no flyer. Guess someone forgot.

kohl
04-09-2006, 10:16 AM
I ordered two sets of tickets for two different days. They had different flyers in them. They both basically said the same thing, but one of them had the Halloween treat logo on it and looked much cuter.