PDA

View Full Version : Character Photos

The Photographer
04-16-2002, 10:12 PM
My friends and I are always taking crazy photos of ourselves at the park. While I prefer to see just how much I can get away with and another girl tries for obscene poses LOL...one of my friends is collecting photos of herself with every character she comes across. She's still missing a few, hard as it is for me to believe.

Do you any of you "collect" photos of yourselves at the parks?

Mouse
04-17-2002, 12:19 PM
How creative. It sounds like a fun idea. I don't collect photos myself but if I did I would probably take detail photos of plants or architecture.

MammaSilva
04-17-2002, 02:17 PM
I try to take pics of things we haven't taken before but it's getting harder to find stuff we haven't 'done' and I always get all the characters we interact with each trip, but I look for 'unusual stuff' too, like the new "private property sign" in the flower bed near the crosswalk entry area, a great CM "looking the part" .... stuff like that, and of course the official Splash pictures and Mickey pics are a must, now with space pics they are on the list!

IloveDL
04-18-2002, 03:40 PM
I am on a mission to have myself photographed will all of the female characters. I only have a few so far, but it's one added element I look forward to with each trip. My wife even has pages in our scrapbook of me and my "ladies".

The Photographer
04-20-2002, 10:27 PM
Good LOL I'm glad to know my friends and I aren't the only ones. We've been discussing a video collection as well. So far we've only been able to do one day. I must say it was rather entertaining as we each did a scene with the woman in the ticket booth where they play Steamboat Willie continuously.

Ok enough rambling for me