PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend?

GrowupDisney
04-05-2006, 12:23 PM
We're considering going to Disneyland Memorial Day weekend, Saturday - Monday. Are we nuts, with regard to crowds?
Anything in particular we should know about that weekend?

stan4d_steph
04-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Crowds will probably be high, especially considering the higher than normal levels that have been happening all during the 50th Anniversary celebration.

sandiegorob
04-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Well, if it's anything like Veteran's day, it will be extremely crowded. I have a feeling that may be the case this year as attendance levels have been up accross the board.

TowerofTerror
04-05-2006, 04:07 PM
It`s a 3 day weekend and crowds at the park are pretty bad.

twokids
04-05-2006, 05:01 PM
How about the week following Memorial Day? We are there Tues-Fri at GCH. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snoopyfan
04-06-2006, 09:59 PM
How about the week following Memorial Day? We are there Tues-Fri at GCH. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've gone that same week 3 times and we love it. Usually everything is up and running, the hours are good, the crowds are too bad and the weather is good. Of course, the 50th makes it busier, but I think a lot of CA schools aren't out yet so maybe that helps. We're planning on going again this year at the same time!

shawnarae
04-07-2006, 10:30 AM
We are hoping to go this week also. Monday-Thursday. I know a bunch of Az schools are out for summer, but Nevada and California schools are not. I hope it is not crowded. I expect some crowds, but hopefully not like summer.

Isn't the 3rd day of a 3 day weekend usually less crowded? I read that on another post last Fall.