PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Question

yellowrosedtxn
04-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Now, I know that there is no way that anyone can predict this really, but I am taking a chance that it is possible.

Do you think there is ANY possibility they will have Fantasmic! up and running one day sooner than the 28th of Jun? We are going to miss see Fantasmic! by one day. I know that some times they have soft openings for rides, and I know that the premiere is going on that Saturday and they have to take down bleachers and stuff, but do you think there is ANY possibility at all?

Thanks!

Malcon10t
04-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Now, I know that there is no way that anyone can predict this really, but I am taking a chance that it is possible.

Do you think there is ANY possibility they will have Fantasmic! up and running one day sooner than the 28th of Jun? We are going to miss see Fantasmic! by one day. I know that some times they have soft openings for rides, and I know that the premiere is going on that Saturday and they have to take down bleachers and stuff, but do you think there is ANY possibility at all?

Thanks!Since they don't have it in the schedule, I would seriously doubt it. I am changing my vacation based on this. I don't want to deal with the NOS being congested and no Fantasmic, so we are going to delay ours a week.

yellowrosedtxn
04-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I would love to do that, but since I have already bought my plane tickets and it would cost $100.00 each (and there are 5 of them) to change them, it just isn't worth it. Also, the other thing is the cost of the hotel and stuff would go up. It is ok, there is always next year. I was just wondering is all. We will at least be there for two days of the POTC being open to go on it a couple of times. I am happy with that.

Chadsgal
04-04-2006, 03:41 PM
We have gone the first week of June for three years and they always have had Fantazmic. It wasn't on the schedual for quite sometime but then they added it. A CM told us that they are sorta like practice runs for the actors. It is always great and we get our reserved seatting along the water front! :) I hope it shows up for you!!

Malcon10t
04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
We have gone the first week of June for three years and they always have had Fantazmic. It wasn't on the schedual for quite sometime but then they added it. A CM told us that they are sorta like practice runs for the actors. It is always great and we get our reserved seatting along the water front! :) I hope it shows up for you!!It would be great... But the amount of time it will take to get the area back to normal after the premier will probably prevent it from happening. I can't wait to see pics of the helicopters putting in the screens for the premier though. I almost want to go down early just to watch that. I am hoping DarkBeer will take lots of pics during that timeframe!!