PDA

View Full Version : Good Neighbor Hotels-- Adults pay the kids' price?

TrueRomance
04-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know how long the promotion is running for Adults pay for the kids price--through the Good Neighbor hotels?

We are traveling 4/30-5/4--first day in the park possibly 4/30. When I just called our hotel (Residence Inn Maingate) I asked about their hopper prices. He said they have the promo which would run $124 3 day hopper or $144 4 day hopper per adult. I told him I thought that promo had to use the 1st day of ticket by 4/27. He said the Good Neighbor hotels have this promo that does not have the expiration date at the other Adults pay for Kids price promo running currently through Disney. Hope this makes sense.

Do you think he is correct or mistaken on the promotion?

Thanks.

neffyh
04-03-2006, 11:53 AM
It runs till April 27, I think

hlbtimes2
04-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Everything I've seen says that promo ends April 27. I think he had his info wrong. And, by the way, the price they quoted you appears they are charging you a $5 per ticket fee.

DizChick45
04-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I actually called Disneyland to check this out and found your first use must be by April 27th.

MammaSilva
04-03-2006, 03:09 PM
I have 3 of those hoppers sitting in my car as I type for the niece/nephew and a dear friend and the first use has to be by April 27, and they expire 14 days later...

TrueRomance
04-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I realize that this promo has to have the first use by April 27th.

But the employee at the hotel said that the Good Neighbor hotels have a similar promotion that is ongoing, no expiration date as of yet. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the Good Neighbor hotels knew anything of this?

hlbtimes2
04-03-2006, 07:17 PM
I realize that this promo has to have the first use by April 27th.

But the employee at the hotel said that the Good Neighbor hotels have a similar promotion that is ongoing, no expiration date as of yet. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the Good Neighbor hotels knew anything of this?

I think what we are all saying is- no, there is no special just offered by the good neighbor hotels, and we all think the employee was wrong. Unless these are brand new tickets on a new upcoming promotion that NO one other then that one employee at that one hotel has heard of.