PDA

View Full Version : what is the price difference - admission?

ima_mickeyfan
04-03-2006, 04:33 AM
we are going in october and buying a 6 day park hopper, I was wondering if we should just upgrade to a deluxe pass and what the price difference would be to do that?

GrumpyUTboi
04-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Adults are $40 more and kids are $80 more.

I believe you get the pass at the bank, guys and gals is this correct?

If I buy an annual pass does it expire Dec 31 or does it expire 1 year from the date of purchase? We are going to upgrade when we first get there in 3 weeks and we are planning another trip in Oct-Nov.

I think I know the answer to this question but we have the kids play free tickets, do you think that somehow we could upgrade those tickets to an annual pass?

Thanks for your help.

junglemom
04-03-2006, 06:21 AM
Adults are $40 more and kids are $80 more.

I believe you get the pass at the bank, guys and gals is this correct?

If I buy an annual pass does it expire Dec 31 or does it expire 1 year from the date of purchase? We are going to upgrade when we first get there in 3 weeks and we are planning another trip in Oct-Nov.

It expires 1 year from your first day of use. And that is even if you upgrade to annuals from your hoppers on your last day. It retrodates back to the first day you entered the park.

Darkbeer
04-03-2006, 06:58 AM
I think I know the answer to this question but we have the kids play free tickets, do you think that somehow we could upgrade those tickets to an annual pass?

The Good News, you get the higher price paid as a credit for the Adult Tickets, so you pay only a few dollars more for a Deluxe.

The Bad News, the Kids tickets are "Comps", and therefore has no value towards an AP.

ima_mickeyfan
04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
6,7 & 8 day park hoppers..we are paying full price for our childrens tickets so I expect to pay the difference....

Darkbeer
04-03-2006, 11:53 AM
6,7 & 8 day park hoppers..we are paying full price for our childrens tickets so I expect to pay the difference....

And that is correct, you get the price you paid for the ticket as a credit towards a higher priced AP.

But the prior question was the special "Kids Play Free" offer, which is good thru April 27th (must visit by 4/27), those specific tickets were "free", and therefore have no value.

GrumpyUTboi
04-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Darn that sucks! Well at least 3 of us will be annual pass holders.