PDA

View Full Version : Olszewski Central Plaza Question

Mickey
04-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Hello everyone,
I recently purchased the Olszewski Central Plaza (trees and statue of Walt Disney) my question is, each time I turn on both of the light switches the yellow one that lights the statue starts making like a "twinkle"(kind of if it was wanting to turn off)
I have other Olszewski figures and when I turn on both switches this dosen't happen.
The "twinkle" on the yellow light is not that bad im just concerned if its ok...

Is it normal on the central plaza figure?
Thank you !!!

spectromen
04-03-2006, 09:08 AM
The lights in the trees are supposed to twinkle but I don't think the spotlight on the statue is. You might want to exchange it for another one.

geoffa
04-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Hello everyone,
I recently purchased the Olszewski Central Plaza (trees and statue of Walt Disney) my question is, each time I turn on both of the light switches the yellow one that lights the statue starts making like a "twinkle"(kind of if it was wanting to turn off)
I have other Olszewski figures and when I turn on both switches this dosen't happen.
The "twinkle" on the yellow light is not that bad im just concerned if its ok...

Is it normal on the central plaza figure?
Thank you !!!

As I understand it the lights in the trees should twinkle but the spot on the "Partners" statue should be constant. It could be that the electronics underneath the base are interferring with the statue lightining. If you can take it back to where you bought it and have them check it out against another one. Failing that if you know anyone who is into electronics. I have the Sleeping Beauty castle and got a friend to add some extras so that the colored lighting fades in and out.:)