PDA

View Full Version : White Witch is Back! And More.

JerrodDRagon
04-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Hers a link to the full story.
http://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=529046#post529046

But heres whats going on at DL.
The white Witch is back at the Villain's Lair area.
Next the cartoon wagon that was in Fronterland is gone now and has been replaced.
So its all good news for DL.

ChipmunkStar
04-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Don't expect the White Witch to be here long...

Another Dimension
04-02-2006, 12:34 PM
I was told that the White Witch would be back for a little while (but character host/hostess CMs seem to be really bad with characters, times and info)... shes out again in DL ONLY because Disney is pushing the new DVD.
I expect her to be out at least a week or two. Hopefully!

I hope Disney realizes that many people do still buy DVDs dozens and dozens of weeks after their 2 week buying rush they target and over advertise for... and that park Guests are not only into characters for the limited time the company chooses to mega-hype their newest DVD by having some characters appear from it, inside Disneyland.

I think the White Witch and various other Disney Villains should be in the Villains Lair rotation... week after week.
Not just the Wicked Queen and Cruella. :~D

hbquikcomjamesl
04-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Who?

Malcon10t
04-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Who?The White Witch. I hope she is still out while we are there next week. I hope the kids (and dog) will take pics with her. I hope she is as good as everyone was saying back in Feb.

Wesley815
04-02-2006, 07:24 PM
The White Witch.I'm sure he already read that... but maybe doesn't know who "The White Witch" is.

She's from the story/movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
More info can be seen here about the recent movie-
http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html

darph nader
04-12-2006, 09:37 PM
NO WAY! Last i heard my ex-wife still lived in Benson.:eek:

lobotomomma
04-13-2006, 08:05 AM
LMHO-Darph!! Too funny! And yet you're probably saying that in all seriousness....