PDA

View Full Version : How to find out which band [Fab Four] will be at Club Buzz stage?

Juniper
03-30-2006, 07:44 PM
I have never seen the beatles group, and I was wondering where I can find out if they will be there, or who will?

mcow1
03-30-2006, 08:25 PM
If you mean the Fab Four you could check their website. But they've been more likely to be playing the HOB lately.

blewellen
03-31-2006, 08:12 AM
Basically, Disneyland updates their site a month in advance for the bands at Club Buzz. Unfortunately, I don't see the Fab Four returning to Disneyland, anytime soon! They have been performing at venues that charge quite a bit to see them. I saw them in Redondo Beach and I know they did some performances at Pechanga but I couldn't get tickets to that performance. Check out their site for their future concerts. They do have one coming up for HOB.

nightdesigns
03-31-2006, 02:50 PM
They are playing at at the DTD HOB either in April or May, I forget which. Get there early for best standing position.

Tickets are in the $20-30 range, with dinner it's cheaper than a day at DL (although at the end of the concert your feet will be just as tired.)

Grandbreaker
03-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Yes its true they will be at HOB on 4-29-06 8pm

potzbie
03-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Their web site (THE FAB FOUR dot com) shows only one gig in April, at the ANAHIEM House of Blues.
Their calendar does not go beyond April.

Another Dimension
03-31-2006, 08:04 PM
I really hope they return to DL or DCA for some weekends this summer...

I've seen them dozens of times now, in DL, DCA, twice at the Grove and at many of the Music in the Parks concerts they have played over the years.

I really like the Fab 4.. but I don't really want to pay HoB's ticket prices to see them.
I do wonder what cool setlist they will play at the HoB though..

Anyone going??

DisneyDustin22
03-31-2006, 11:19 PM
I'll be there. HOB doesn't have bad prices. If you consider what a normal concert can be. Upwards of $40+. HOB tends to hover in the mid $20's

Opus1guy
04-01-2006, 09:29 AM
$20 would sure beat the prices they were charging in Las Vegas. You'd have thought by those that it was the real Beatles performing!

Of course, probably more than half the seats were house seats given to faithful players as comps. ;) But if you just walked in off the street and attempted to buy a pair...you'd better have had a crisp Ben Franklin in your hand and not expected change!

ralfrick
04-01-2006, 10:15 AM
I remeber a few years back when I was on a steam train, passing gas powered automobiles, while a band in the background was pretending to be the Beatles. It certainly seemed odd that I was passing through a place called Tomorrowland.

Cheers.

I Heart Disneyland!
04-01-2006, 06:03 PM
I have never seen the beatles group, and I was wondering where I can find out if they will be there, or who will?

Sorry, but, the Beatles broke up in 1970. :p :p (From a die-hard Beatle fan who can't stand anyone else singing Beatles music!!!) ;) ;)

tom522
04-01-2006, 08:23 PM
The Fab Four is awesome and take it from someone who has seen alot of Beatle tribute bands this one is the best. I also remember the good ol days when Disneyland had Papa Doo Run Run. Papa was the best band to EVER play at the park and CONSISTENTLY filled every dance floor they played on whether it be the Tommorowland Terrace, Space Stage, Plaza Gardens and Videopolis. Ah the good ol days....... I miss them but glad I had them:)

theprincesses
04-04-2006, 08:40 AM
The Fab Four will also be playing 9/2 at Mission San Juan Capistrano for the Music Under the Stars series. If anyone is interested in seeing them there, buy tickets NOW! They will sell out quickly if they haven't already.

slydini
04-07-2006, 12:12 PM
I really hope they return to DL or DCA for some weekends this summer...

I've seen them dozens of times now, in DL, DCA, twice at the Grove and at many of the Music in the Parks concerts they have played over the years.

I really like the Fab 4.. but I don't really want to pay HoB's ticket prices to see them.
I do wonder what cool setlist they will play at the HoB though..

Anyone going??
I will be there. I've always missed them at Disneyland so I'm looking forward to it.