PDA

View Full Version : Jim Shore Disney Traditions

meandthree
03-29-2006, 02:00 PM
I see that Jim Shore is going to be at Disneyland signing his sculptures. I really want the Jiminy and Tink does anyone know where they can be purchased?

MammaSilva
03-29-2006, 02:44 PM
I saw the 'press release' and it looks like the pieces he'll sign will be available at the park that day. The other source (where all of MY pieces have come from ;D) Charmingshoppe (http://www.charmingshoppe.com/)

olegc
03-29-2006, 03:51 PM
note that usually at these DLR events the artist will only sign art or merchandise that is being offered at that event - nothing from another source. SO - read those press releases carefully!

Check at disneygallery.com

meandthree
03-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Mammasilva I tried that website and it didn't work :-[

MammaSilva
03-29-2006, 04:30 PM
hmmmm try this one

http://www.charmingshoppe.com/search.cfm

adriennek
03-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Keep trying the link - it worked for me. :D

Be careful, it's a dangerous site. (The store is even MORE dangerous.... all there, in person, easy to browse through, calling my name....)

Adrienne

meandthree
03-30-2006, 05:57 AM
It worked but Jiminy can't be ordered :-[

MammaSilva
03-30-2006, 06:08 AM
It worked but Jiminy can't be ordered :-[

Call the store direct. I know the piece you want, there are a few padders on the want/wait/gotta have that crickett list ;D! The store manager can put you on the list for when they come in....just a thought.

meandthree
03-31-2006, 06:12 AM
Thanks MammaSilva I will do that.

cstephens
03-31-2006, 07:30 AM
(The store is even MORE dangerous.... all there, in person, easy to browse through, calling my name....)

Maybe it's not technically *your* name that it's calling...

(running and hiding)

Disneymademoiselle
03-31-2006, 07:48 AM
I have to say, I work in a corporate Hallmark store and I just about keeled over and died when I saw that we would be carrying the whole Disney Traditions collection :eek: We already have the two patriotic Mickeys, and unrelated to Jim Shore, have the three Disney Precious Moments. We are not one of those Hallmarks that carry the Walt Disney Classics, so anytime we get anything Disney, I freak out.

Never, has this girl loved her 40% discount more!!!;)

mad4mky
03-31-2006, 08:41 AM
QVC sells Jim Shores items as well. He has been on several times. :)
While on the show, he has shown-and is selling- much of his Disney pieces. :)