PDA

View Full Version : How much for M&Ms at Marceline's

THpoohbear
03-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm throwing a bridal shower, and I want cool colored m&ms. Does anyone remember how much they cost at Marceline's? :p

tod
03-29-2006, 07:34 AM
You don't even have to leave your computer to get special-colored m&m's (http://shop2.mms.com/weddings/index.asp). They'll even print something on 'em for you, and they're real m&m's, not some knockoff brand that "tastes the same."

--t

cfrith
03-29-2006, 08:05 AM
That is so cool- great idea for dd's birthday party!

THpoohbear
03-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks, tod. I was interested in comparing prices with the m&m site and Marceline's. This is going to be a large wedding shower, so lots of m&ms are needed. If Marceline's happen to be cheaper, I would go get them there.

junglemom
03-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Thanks, tod. I was interested in comparing prices with the m&m site and Marceline's. This is going to be a large wedding shower, so lots of m&ms are needed. If Marceline's happen to be cheaper, I would go get them there.

You can always buy the Easter packs that are out right now, and pick out the colors you like! I do that for Valentines, I pick the red ones out of the clearanced christmas bags. If your good and don't eat them then you can save the green for St. Patrick's day.

tod
03-29-2006, 09:47 AM

Oh, okay. I thought the printing was a significant plus that you can't get at Marcelline's.

--t

THpoohbear
03-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Oh, okay. I thought the printing was a significant plus that you can't get at Marcelline's.

--t

The printing is really cool, but cost is a much bigger concern at present than having them specially printed. But thanks for the idea! Printing costs more at the m&m site than just getting the special colors.

Junglemom - I've picked out colors from m&ms too! :p My friend's wedding color is a deep teal, so it won't be in the easter colors. (I don't think I've ever seen the teal color I'm looking for in any holiday mixes.) Good idea though! Yay for M&M pickers! :D

jswtsang
04-04-2006, 05:50 AM
The Mega M&M's have teal in them right now. If you want to pick them out, but then again you'll just have Teal.

jt

junglemom
04-04-2006, 06:37 AM
The Mega M&M's have teal in them right now. If you want to pick them out, but then again you'll just have Teal.

jt

And the light turquoisie/tealie/sky bluish(you know what I mean???) color in the easter pack might look nice with the teal.

THpoohbear
04-04-2006, 08:07 AM
That's right, I had forgotten there are teal mega m&m's. Hmm. Thanks for the reminder.

junglemom - you're also right, the blueish color would give a nice contrast to teal. Decisions, decisions. I'm not sure that I want to pick out enough M&Ms for 80 favors! :eek:

Well, if anyone is planning a trip soon and swings by Marcelline's - would you mind posting the price? I'm kicking myself because I was just there last weekend and got totally distracted and forgot. :|