PDA

View Full Version : Any Kind CM....

DisneyFreak2000
04-15-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey all, I don't want to sound like I'm mooching too much so I'm just going to try not to mooch (even thought I probably will, and I apologize if mooch is not a word. lol) Anywho, my friend and I were planning on visiting Disneyland this weekend (4-20 or 4-21). I was wondering if there were any cast members, that have a free spot on their sign in cards, that wouldn't mind signing in a fellow Mouse Planeter. If you find it out of the goodness of your heart to take in these two kids into the Happiest Place On Earth, please pm me. Thanks for reading this (and if you are a cm, don't listen to the little devil on your shoulder, listen to the little angel on the left that says 'do it, be nice!') :)

Iceman
04-15-2002, 05:22 PM
Not to be a stick in the mud, but you have to give a little more detail about why a kind cast member should do this for you! Most do not get unlimited free passes, so you really are asking for a very large favor. At least come up with a sob story of why you deserve this special treatment rather than having to pay like the huddling masses...

DisneyFreak2000
04-15-2002, 07:41 PM
I really don't have a reason or "sob story", lol. Just was wondering if some one can sign us in. I mean, I'll end up going either way, but I know a nice CM that signed me in in the past (ripplededge) and was wondering if anyone else out there wouldn't mind being nice and signing us in too if they know they won't use up all of the little sign in things. If they don't want to, they don't have to. But I know some Cast Members that frequent this board and I was hoping this might catch their eye and they wouldn't mind signing me in. **Disney Freak sends out radar to cast members to say yes** Just Kiddin. Just consider.

tabacco
04-15-2002, 08:40 PM
If I were CR I'd do it :)

Sadly... I'm not :(

DisneyFreak2000
04-17-2002, 07:10 PM
Er... thanks anyways, Tobacco :(