PDA

View Full Version : Getting from Anaheim Residence Inn to DLR ?

Poptart
03-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Does the whatever its called (bus?) easily go from the Residence Inn to DLR? - is it a bus that goes from the hotels like Residence Inn to DLR? Does it pick up at each hotel? I'm wondering about the one not on Harbor Blvd.

Anyone ever stay there? Have any comments on it?

Darkbeer
03-27-2006, 02:23 PM
If you are talking about the one on Disney Way next to the Red Roof Inn, the ART does service the area.

www.rideart.org

TrueRomance
03-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Since I just booked this hotel for the 1st week of May, I am going to ask a couple of more questions.

Is this hotel considered, a Good Neighbor hotel? Do they sell park hoppers?

What do you think of the walk to the resort?

Any other tips you can give for this property?

Yes, the one I am staying at is the Residence Inn Maingate--on Clementine and Disney Way.

Thanks for the help.

Darkbeer
03-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Here is a map showing the walk from the Residence Inn on Clementine and Disney Way to the Main Entry Plaza.

It shows the distance at 3/4'th of a mile, and while I would say it it is within walking distance (I have walked from the Red Roof Inn more than once), some might say it is too far.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=86794

Poptart
03-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks so much Darkbeer!

Mark Goldhaber
03-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Back in November, I walked it a few times with no problems. It's easily do-able. Of course, at WDW you can just about walk that far and not leave your resort, so I may not be the best measuring stick.