PDA

View Full Version : DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update Monday 3/27

DaddyB
03-27-2006, 01:16 AM
HELLO AGAIN, GOOD FRIENDS!!!
TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!!
JUMPSTART YOUR MONDAY!
http://www.visionsfantastic.org/daddyb/2006_03_27_Update/4.jpg
http://www.visionsfantastic.org/daddyb/2006_03_27_Update/03_27_Update.htm

SandraVB79
03-27-2006, 01:57 AM
I enjoyed once again your pictures.

I feel rather sad though about the remodeling of the entrance plaza, because I really liked it. But TG they took that chicken down!

Vegitabeta
03-27-2006, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the new desktop! I like that they have given Kermit some friends at Muppet Vision 3D :) He was starting to look a bit lonely!

DaddyB
03-27-2006, 09:37 AM
If they were going to do it, I wish they'd done it right and made 3D characters around Kermit, and not painted plywood... there's enough of that next door at Monster's Inc. - Muppet's is supposed to be about 3D, not 2D.

daisy4me
03-27-2006, 09:39 AM
thanks for reminding me to set my clocks forward;)
Now that Ive seen the HM pics I know I will not be going on that ride, looks freaky:eek:

twist1980
03-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the Daylight Savings reminder!

Once again, great pictures. Thoe Monorail going over the Golden Gate Bridge is beautiful!

rfaljean
03-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks DaddyB!!!!!!!!! Wonderful as usual. Can't wait for next weeks.

DaddyB
03-27-2006, 11:54 AM
thanks for reminding me to set my clocks forward;)
Now that Ive seen the HM pics I know I will not be going on that ride, looks freaky:eek: Thank my Pastor. He's the one who reminded us to not all show up to the second service by mistake!

(http://www.crossroadschurch.com/default.asp)

geoffa
03-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Daddy B - you've done it again. You take shots of things that we just walk on past and ignore and you make them artistic. I'm still laughing about the Chicken Little hostage comment by the way! Man, just keep doing what you do so well!

DaddyB
03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks so much, that means a lot to me.

SeansMom
03-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Again...WOW...!!! It's always such a fun little mental walk through DL/DCA. I love the HM pics. Those stretchy pictures and changing pictures scared the heck out of me when I was a kid...and the first time I went back as an adult (is 18 really an adult ;) ). Fun to really see be able to look at them. Seems the last few times I went I was calming a child!
Can't wait until the next set. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us and feed our addiction...er...love of DL!

ktrm
03-27-2006, 07:22 PM
I went to Disneyland after your update on the "secret" bathroom. I found it and noticed that the tacky plywood that the baby changing table was attached to was gone. So not only are your updates fun and exciting, but they also seem to have an effect on the beautification and upkeep of the park. Thanks.

DaddyB
03-27-2006, 08:23 PM
I went to Disneyland after your update on the "secret" bathroom. I found it and noticed that the tacky plywood that the baby changing table was attached to was gone. It's nice to know they replaced that! thanks for the update!

potzbie
03-27-2006, 08:56 PM
The photos are big, and the color is super.

I thought up some gag captions for some photos.

CHICKEN LITTLE (w/sunglasses)
... Truman Capote goes punk-rock
ABBY MALLARD
... Eeyore suffering from lycanthropy (werewolf disease) on a full moon.
CEMETERY WATCHMAN (Haunted Mansion)
... Cast Member Maynard on his first assignment in the Haunted Mansion (when they promised him "crowd control" on "It's a Small World").
:)

SandraVB79
03-27-2006, 11:07 PM
The photos are big, and the color is super.

I thought up some gag captions for some photos.WAAAHAAHAA!!!!

:~D :D