PDA

View Full Version : What is on in May?

PirateSmile
03-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm going to DL with my school band class this May for Magic Music Days (:D) and was wondering what they don't have running? I know Pirates won't be, unfortunately. We usually go in July every year, but I did go in May 11 years ago. Do they still have the fireworks and Fantasmic going? I think we will be there on a weekend for one day. TIA!

I Heart Disneyland!
03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage&date=20060526

There you go! :) Have fun!!!!

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20060511&span=9&parkDCA=true&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=true

That too! :) Schedule of parades, etc.

Pirate Princess
03-26-2006, 09:40 PM
WHEN IN MAY??????????????
So I can avoid you all like the plauge. Ha ha.. kidding.. kinda.
Seriously though, I try to avoid large high school student crowds. I used to be one.. not too long ago.. and, if I were a parent then, I would have LOVED to avoided me and my friends. Especially with small children.

raych30
03-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Seriously though, I try to avoid large high school student crowds. I used to be one.. not too long ago.. and, if I were a parent then, I would have LOVED to avoided me and my friends. Especially with small children.

haha, that is too funny...(and true):D

PirateSmile
03-27-2006, 04:26 PM

hahahah. Sometime between May 11th and the 15th, I don't know which day. We ain't bad kids, I promise ;) (well, most of us.)

&thanks i heart :)