PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade Reserved Seats

DisneyMa
03-26-2006, 02:27 PM
We are thinking about getting the reserved seating for the Electrical Parade and I was wondering if any of you have done the reserved seating for the EP? and if you have any tips, on how early we should show up for the seating before the EP starts? Which seats are the best? and is it worth the extra money? I Love the EP and know it's worth watching, but are the reserved seats worth the extra cost?

TIA
Disneyma

potterphreak
03-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Ooooh, what?!?! I've never heard of this!! More info please!

DisneyMa
03-26-2006, 02:32 PM
The tickets are $59. per person, 3 and up and that's about all I know at this point.

hlbtimes2
03-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Here is what they emailed me when we were planning for our trip last Oct- I'm sure its probably the same now, just a couple $$ more.

Disney’s Electrical Parade: ($56 for ages 10 and up, $46 for ages 3-9, 25 seats available)

View this classic Disney favorite from the picturesque patio of the Golden Vine Winery in Disney’s California Adventure. Adults can enjoy a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage accompanied by a platter of meats, cheeses and bread. Children are served milk, juice, or soda, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and Mickey –shaped corn chips.

Tickets can be purchased through Vacation Planning by calling (714) 300-7526, option 2 up to 30 days in advance. Credit cards only are accepted by phone.

Tickets obtained through Vacation Planning can be picked up with Guest’s itinerary
(when staying at one of the Disneyland Resort Hotels).

Guests should check in one hour prior to show time. Seating will begin 30 minutes before the show starts. Tickets are subject to availability and non-refundable!

disneyjunkie
03-26-2006, 10:13 PM
I am so all over this , sitting watching the ELP with a glass of wine in hand and a meat/ cheese plate I can do this ! Hopefully another glass wine can be ordered for a fee of course, then a short walk back to the GCH I can build a trip around this.