PDA

View Full Version : Name of fireworks show from 2004

erica84
03-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Back in July of 2004 my family and I took a trip to DLR. I can't remember what the name of the Fireworks show was called back then. I thought it could have been A Fantasy in the Sky, but I am not quite sure. I do remember it had the song, "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid (among others) in it. Can anyone help me with the name? I want to try and find the music for it somewhere. Thanks in advance! :)

Burnt Toast
03-26-2006, 12:52 PM
"Believe... There's Magic in the Stars" was the regular fireworks show.

"Believe... in Holiday Magic" was the holiday version.

AaronInCal
03-26-2006, 02:56 PM
For the summer of 2004, Disneyland had a fireworks show called "Imagine: A Fantasy in the Sky." This was the year when Disney began using the air launching system for the fireworks shows. So they came up with this new show for that summer only to use the new system.

Malcon10t
03-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Back in July of 2004 my family and I took a trip to DLR. I can't remember what the name of the Fireworks show was called back then. I thought it could have been A Fantasy in the Sky, but I am not quite sure. I do remember it had the song, "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid (among others) in it. Can anyone help me with the name? I want to try and find the music for it somewhere. Thanks in advance! :)I have the music to Believe. We used to have a blast sync'ing the music to the fireworks when we watched it from the Hilton lounge. I will find teh CD and send you the name tomorrow (its at work) so you can try and find it.