PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks cancelled Saturday March 26

Mickey
03-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Just sharing my story, it's the 5th time im in the park with a great place to see the fireworks and there cancelled. I could have swared yesterday (Saturday) they were going to show them, but when I saw the door on top of the matterhorn close and all the recordings go on I said ahhh 5th time cancelled? Ill try next time. :|

It's a good thing Im AP if not, I don't know what my reactions will be:(

Sorry for everyone that hasn't had a chance to see them

Tinkermommy
03-26-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm so sorry you missed them! That must have been very frustrating.

We left last night around 8. I knew pm rain had been forecast (on Yahoo weather, anyway) and I kept looking at the sky. Right after sundown, I noticed a big "bowl" of low clouds over the resort, and I commented that I suspected the fireworks would be cancelled.

I always feel bad for the families who have just once chance to see stuff and miss out -- but whatcha gonna do? :(

Burnt Toast
03-26-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry that the Disneyland Resort Biodome is under rehab. 8:)

cstephens
03-27-2006, 06:18 AM

I can't imagine how disappointing it must be for out-of-town visitors if weather conditions don't allow them to see the fireworks, but it almost sounds to me like you're blaming Disney, though I don't know if you are or not. As we were leaving the resort last night, the fireworks started, and I was actually kind of surprised, because it seemed a bit windy, but maybe it wasn't as windy higher up.

tod
03-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Just sharing my story, it's the 5th time im in the park with a great place to see the fireworks and there cancelled. I could have swared yesterday (Saturday) they were going to show them, but when I saw the door on top of the matterhorn close and all the recordings go on I said ahhh 5th time cancelled? Ill try next time. :|

Sorry for everyone that hasn't had a chance to see them

It. Was. Raining. :rolleyes:

--t
who was safely inside a restaurant when Little tod looked out the window and asked "Is that rain?"