PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's hours (at Triton's Garden in DL)

socaltexan02
03-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Does Ariel keep set hours at DL or does it vary? When would be the best time to get in line for a photo w/ her?

MY DD is having a Little Mermaid themed b-day party this year. I wanted to get a good photo of her w/ Ariel for display at the party, and/or bring a small sized poster (something not too difficult to carry around) for Ariel to sign that says Happy Birthday - would she do that?

Another question...how does she arrive? Is she carried in? Appear magically? Swim? (My almost four year old wants to know.:D )

MammaSilva
03-26-2006, 07:16 AM
I don't know about the hours, I'm sure that you can get that information at City Hall and possibly at the wait board from a CM there...I don't think there's a 'toonfinder' anymore but I could be wrong about that.

As for how she appears in her grotto, the rock she sits on revolves from "behind the scenes" and ta da there she is.....when it's time for her to go feed Flounder they just reverse the set.

ChipmunkStar
03-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Ariel's hours are also listed on the Time and Show Guide you recieve when you walk in the gates. If she's planning on being out there pretty much all day, it will list her as "Meet Ariel at Triton Gardens ____am to ___pm." If she's planning on leaving for longer swimming trip during the day, it will say "Meet Ariel at Triton Gardens; __am __am __pm __pm." (just an example, I'm not sure what her actual times are.)

In any case, your shorter wait times will be around when she first arrives in the morning. Whatever the first time is, I would suggest being there about 5 minutes or so before that, so you can see her entrance.

Darkbeer
03-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Here is this week schedule....

Friday thru Sunday, Noon to 6 PM, with a major break for the Parade, since she has to appear in it at 3:15, and of course, some other minor breaks...

Monday thru Thursday, 12:45 PM, 2:15 PM and 4:45 PM, for about a half hour each time.

socaltexan02
03-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks guys! We were there yesterday and got in line close to 12 (when she arrived) and the wait was actually so short that I missed it (I was around the corner getting a fast pass) - but DD and DH went through the line to see her again. :) I was expecting to find such long lines that we'd just come back mid-week, so I was pleasently surprised!