PDA

View Full Version : Which tour or special tickets to get?

kimi911
03-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi.

I'm planning a June trip.

How far out can you book tours, or special seating for fireworks? Do they do firework seating?

which tour do you recommend the most? Is the Walt tour something most fans should do? What number do I call? How much is it?

Did the Segway tour ever start at California park?

Do they have some kind of special seating/dinner at Wine Country during the Electrical parade? I thought I read that somewhere.

Thanks for the help everyone. Many many thanks.

I've never done a tour or special seating before, which is why I'm so clueless.

hlbtimes2
03-23-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure how far out you can book tours (I would guess 30 days). I know seating for F! is one month prior (if you wanted it say July 1, you would call June 1). The only seating for fireworks if part of the "imagination to celebration tour". If you book a mid day tour you get parade seating, the last one of the day gets you firework seating. My husband just took the Walk in Walts tour a couple weeks ago. He said it was good, but didnt knock his socks off. Most of the little bits of trivia given were things he already knew, but it was neat to see the lobby of club 33. I think its $59, or with the ap discount its $47.

Here is what they sent me regarding light parade seating (sent in Sept 05- so might be some changes when it starts running again this year)" Disney’s Electrical Parade: ($56 for ages 10 and up, $46 for ages 3-9, 25 seats available)

View this classic Disney favorite from the picturesque patio of the Golden Vine Winery in Disney’s California Adventure. Adults can enjoy a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage accompanied by a platter of meats, cheeses and bread. Children are served milk, juice, or soda, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and Mickey –shaped corn chips.

· Tickets can be purchased through Vacation Planning by calling (714) 300-7526, option 2 up to 30 days in advance. Credit cards only are accepted by phone.

· Tickets obtained through Vacation Planning can be picked up with Guest’s itinerary
(when staying at one of the Disneyland Resort Hotels).

· Guests should check in one hour prior to show time. Seating will begin 30 minutes before the show starts. Tickets are subject to availability and non-refundable!"

MsYumiBr
03-25-2006, 05:45 AM
I would get Fantasmic! balcony seating first showing and the "From Imagination to Celebration" tour (aka 50th tour) last showing for fireworks seating. Actually, any of the tours are great but because of the 50th, that tour will go away after the 50th is over. However, if you have small kids, I'd go for the Discover the Magic tour. No fireworks but the kids will be happy.