PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle club jacket at the park, okay or no?

MamaD
03-22-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm hoping to take my dad to Disneyland this fall, and just realized something. He's a member of a bike club (not Hell's Angels, not Vagos), and is required to wear his jacket or vest every time he is outside. I think. It might be just anytime he's on the bike. Anyhow, I don't remember EVER seeing anyone wearing their colors at the park. Anyone know if they'd ask him to remove it? I don't know if he would, I think he gets fined if he's caught without it. Or something like that. I've googled, and looked on the Disneyland website, but I'm not finding anything...

Andrew
03-22-2006, 11:43 AM
As long as it's not "offensive" (a nebulous word with a definition solely determined by Disney Security) he won't have a problem. The only thing that might happen is he'd be asked to remove the jacket, or turn the vest inside-out or put on something to cover it.

nmjohnston874
03-22-2006, 12:04 PM
During our last visit a couple of weeks ago we were waiting at the intersection of Disney Way and Harbor for the pedestrian light when a bunch of biker's pulled up behind us on Harbor. They were rowdy, yes, but nothing objectionable. I later saw a few of them in the park with full colors.

MammaSilva
03-22-2006, 12:13 PM
I learned a few years ago to "not judge the book by the cover" at the park...I was on a EVC that had NO oomph at all coming out of Indy and a group of very "gang attired" young men came up behind me, now I wasn't nervous, just aware, they were having fun and being 'kids' but then they realized that the piece of crapola I was using didn't want to make it UP the grade to make it out of Indy and they just got behind me and they pushed me and that scooter to the top of the tunnels, I thanked them graciously and one said well if it were my mamma or grammy I'd hope someone would be there to give them a helping hand...and off they went to enjoy the parks....I saw them several times during the day and they were in full blown "colors" but just enjoying the parks and being 'kids' for a few....it was a joy to see. I'd say that your Dad can wear his jacket as long as it doesn't have profanity on it.

MamaD
03-22-2006, 03:13 PM
wow, thanks so much! i don't think dad has been to the park for 25 years...

darph nader
03-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Personally i don't see why not. The Red hat ladies,gay days,grad night,as long as it's rude or smelly. I figure fair is fair.Maybe the could have I'M A REDNECK days. imho:cool: