PDA

View Full Version : Rate Parade Stops

gimp_boy76
03-21-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm trying to get an idea of which parade stop is the best so we know where to stand. Please rate your favorites and why, thanks!

princessfiona
03-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Well, I guess it depends on which characters you like the most. We waited on the seats just across from Playhouse Disney...then when they closed the walkway into the plaza, we moved over there. This gave us a great view of the Bug's Life folk.

After they finished and moved on to the second stop, we cut around the back way to Paradise Pier...we waited by the orbiter-type ride... and were in the last area in time to see the front float do it's stuff. It's the Toy Story float.

This way we got to see two of the three floats in one parade. We missed the Incredibles, but you could easily adjust if you wanted to see them instead. I think they stopped about by the photo shop in the first area.

Sorry I don't remember the color coding exactly to help more!

gimp_boy76
03-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Sorry I should have specified I meant Parade of Dreams, although if anyone wants to throw in BBB that's fine too.

Imagineer In Training
03-21-2006, 05:48 PM
my personal favorite is the lion king because it has some really neat acrobatics on it....looovveeeddd it!!

gimp_boy76
03-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Well, I guess it depends on which characters you like the most. We waited on the seats just across from Playhouse Disney...then when they closed the walkway into the plaza, we moved over there. This gave us a great view of the Bug's Life folk.

After they finished and moved on to the second stop, we cut around the back way to Paradise Pier...we waited by the orbiter-type ride... and were in the last area in time to see the front float do it's stuff. It's the Toy Story float.

This way we got to see two of the three floats in one parade. We missed the Incredibles, but you could easily adjust if you wanted to see them instead. I think they stopped about by the photo shop in the first area.

Sorry I don't remember the color coding exactly to help more!

Are there only three floats for BBB? I thought there was a Monster's, Inc. one as well.

Wendi
03-21-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm a Lion King fan too.

DizzParkMom
03-21-2006, 06:20 PM
We got great last minute curb seats March 4th for the 3:15 parade right in town square. We were on the left side of town square (if you are looking towards the castle). We were right in front of the Pinochio float and it was tremendous. The puppet acrobats were really entertaining. They were on bungee strings and performed some really amazing tricks. I highly recommend this area.