PDA

View Full Version : birthday sticker on EE day

zandy
03-21-2006, 01:42 PM
We will be there on a Monday and plan to use our EE. It's also my son's birthday, and we'd like to get him the birthday sticker at City Hall when we get in. So my question is, will we be able to do that when we're let in for EE, or will we need to come back to City Hall after official opening time? The park opens at 9:00 that day.

Niwel
03-21-2006, 03:10 PM
City Hall is open from the time the first guest comes in ... you should have no trouble getting a sticker at EE.

splash
03-21-2006, 06:46 PM
If you go to the Disneyland Hotel, you can get a birthday button. Very cool! My son got one last year on his birthday, it also keeps better than the sticker. I am told that anyone can get one (you don't have to be a guest at the hotel) Check it out!

disney jones
03-21-2006, 07:08 PM
you can also get birthday stickers at the Plaza Inn - sometimes the line is less crowded there right at opening because so many people go to City Hall as their first stop.

biolabetty
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
On my son's birthday recently, he was given a birthday sticker at the entrance turnstiles. The person taking the tickets noticed on his AP that it was his birthday, plus he was very proudly announcing that fact. There was a drawer full of them right there.