PDA

View Full Version : LAX to Carousel Inn

denise
03-21-2006, 06:54 AM
I know this question has been explored alot, but I thought I would ask it again... Would you recommend the Disneyland Express (Airport Bus), Super Shuttle, or a private shuttle service like Golden West Express if we are going from LAX to the Carousel Inn.

I've actually read good reviews on the Bus, but is it as good if you're not going to a Disney Property?

Last time, Super Shuttle worked alright for us on the way back, but did we just get lucky?

Any other suggestions besides renting a car? There are two adults and two kids in our group.

Thanks for any feedback!

Darkbeer
03-21-2006, 06:59 AM
I am a Disneyland Express fan, large roomy seats and non-stop to the Disneyland Hotel. To get to the Carousel Inn one of two things will happen, you will remian on the same bus, and they drop you off, or you will be asked to transfer to another vehicle operated by Gray Line/Coach USA, to take you to the Carousel at no extra cost. But in my opinion, that is better than getting a scenic tour of Orange County if you are on a shuttle van, crammed in with a bunch of other folks.

The bus is a bit cheaper, and you can get a discount coupon at the link below.

www.airportbus.com (http://www.airportbus.com)