PDA

View Full Version : Activity pack for kids at DLR?

cfrith
03-20-2006, 07:33 PM
I found this on ebay and really want one (but for DLR in Anaheim- not Paris) for the kids to have on the plane on the way there. Has anyone seen something like this in any of the stores? Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eurostar-Disneyland-Paris-Kids-Activity-Pack-NEW_W0QQitemZ6614554012QQcategoryZ35862QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wendi
03-20-2006, 08:48 PM
I found this on ebay and really want one (but for DLR in Anaheim- not Paris) for the kids to have on the plane on the way there. Has anyone seen something like this in any of the stores? Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eurostar-Disneyland-Paris-Kids-Activity-Pack-NEW_W0QQitemZ6614554012QQcategoryZ35862QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They do sell little activity kits similar to this at stores in the DLR. Before our last trip I bought Max a sticker book from Borders (they have all kinds of different ones, many Disney themed sticker books - we got Star Wars) They sometimes have them at Costco as well. You can pack them up with another activity book or craft or just a blank notebook and felt pens/colored pencils/crayons/stamps/stickers. Crayola Color Wonder is good for trips if your little one is on the messy side with felt pens - they have finger paints too.

cfrith
03-20-2006, 08:54 PM
They do sell little activity kits similar to this at stores in the DLR. Before our last trip I bought Max a sticker book from Borders (they have all kinds of different ones, many Disney themed sticker books - we got Star Wars) They sometimes have them at Costco as well. You can pack them up with another activity book or craft or just a blank notebook and felt pens/colored pencils/crayons/stamps/stickers. Crayola Color Wonder is good for trips if your little one is on the messy side with felt pens - they have finger paints too.

Yes, I bought a couple of the Disney Ultimate sticker books- they are great! But I really like the looks of the one on ebay (other than it's for DL Paris) because it says "my big adventure at Disneyland" and it looks very DL oriented....