PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I have no sense of distance... how far is it from Pasadena to Disneyland?

Rhiannon8404
03-20-2006, 09:20 AM
And how long to drive? My husband is going to a business training thing in Pasadena, April 17-21. So the free hotel would be in Pasadena. I know that's Spring Break for some kids and it will be crowded, but since the hotel is free, my son and I thought we might tag a long and go to DL while my husband is in meetings.

evrythngwmn
03-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Mapquest says 35 miles taking you 43 minutes. If traffic is bad you can expect to double the time.

I live 25 miles from DLR. It takes me 20 to 30 minutes in average traffic. During the morning commute it can take 45 minutes to an hour.

cstephens
03-20-2006, 10:39 AM
And how long to drive? My husband is going to a business training thing in Pasadena, April 17-21. So the free hotel would be in Pasadena. I know that's Spring Break for some kids and it will be crowded, but since the hotel is free, my son and I thought we might tag a long and go to DL while my husband is in meetings.

Here's a recent thread that should address your question. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=54479)