PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Annual Pass

meandthree
03-19-2006, 03:37 PM
I just bought a Deluxe Annual Pass and have decided we will probably need the Premium Pass. Does anyone know if you can upgrade after you have bought the pass?

potterphreak
03-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Meandthree
You sure can upgrade it! Go to the Main St. Bank and stand in line, when you get up to the "teller" give her your pass and explain that you would like to upgrade to a PAP. Your price will be whatever the difference is between your DAP and the PAP, so depending on whether or not you have parking on your DAP, it would be either $120 or $71. I would like to do this as well, but with only 2 upcoming trips I can't justify the cost. <sob!> Only 2 more trips?!?!?

Hope that helps!

Malcon10t
03-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Meandthree
You sure can upgrade it! Go to the Main St. Bank and stand in line, when you get up to the "teller" give her your pass and explain that you would like to upgrade to a PAP. Your price will be whatever the difference is between your DAP and the PAP, so depending on whether or not you have parking on your DAP, it would be either $120 or $71. I would like to do this as well, but with only 2 upcoming trips I can't justify the cost. <sob!> Only 2 more trips?!?!?

Hope that helps!
ONLY 2!! OK, gotta fix that. We get the PAPs because our Christmas/New Years trip is always in the middle of our AP year. (We generally get them mid-July.) Since our last trip is planned for June, and we may not return again til Christmas, I may put off buying APs, get 8 day tickets for Christmas, then upgrade to DAPs. Get all the blackout days, just no food discounts... No, maybe we will get at least one PAP...

Darkbeer
03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
You can also upgrade at the Guest Services windows to the left of the Disneyland Gates.

If you did not get parking on your Deluxe AP, and paid to park on the day you plan to upgrade, bring your Paid Parking Receipt. They will credit your $10 towards the upgrade.

One thing when you upgrade, even though you pay the full difference between the old price and the current price, you still keep the original expiration date. (aka if you got your AP in November, and upgrade in April, your AP still expires in November of 2006.)

meandthree
03-19-2006, 06:08 PM
We are going in November at Thanksgiving and then again in March so it will definitely be worth it. I can't believe we are annual passholders from Texas. Oh well we love Disneyland.

potterphreak
03-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Malcon-
<sigh> Sadly, I get the one year of DL. DH is sooooo tired of DL. After our APs expire in November, we aren't going again until after we have to WDW in late 2008. EEEECK! Somehow I will have to get there for the Nemo subs. DH and my 6 yr. old are tired of Disneyland (WHAT????!?!?) but me and my 2 yr. old are hooked. But I see where DH is coming from-by eliminating my trips to DL he was able to buy a new car without any effect on our finances. Now, that's spending a lot of money for a passion!!! LOL