PDA

View Full Version : Great Minnie & Friends Breakfast Experience

Headdie
03-19-2006, 08:12 AM
I just wanted to share my recent experience at the Minnie & Friends Breakfast at the Plaza Inn. We had an 8:10 PS last Sunday and were seated right away. All the CMs were awesome and the character interaction was phenomenal!!! We saw Minnie, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Hook, Max, Fairy Godmother, Chip, and Dale! Plus I think I saw the Mad Hatter from a distance. Our whole trip was a total surprise for our girls, even got them into the hotel without them knowing where we were and this was the first stop on our trip and it was amazing.

The food was delicious, too.

For anyone on the fence as to whether or not to do a character meal or whether or not to do this character meal, I say DO IT!!! It was so totally worth the money and to watch my kids faces throughout the whole thing was magical.

junglemom
03-19-2006, 08:12 AM
I second that recommendation!

meandthree
03-19-2006, 02:01 PM
We did all four character breakfasts when we were there last week and I have to agree that the Minnie and Friends was the absolute best! The best food, interaction and quickest seating. We will definitely be going back again!

hlbtimes2
03-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I agree!

We trip was also a surprise and we did Minnie's on the first day. We had a great time!