PDA

View Full Version : what rides are open during early entry?

Juniper
03-18-2006, 08:44 PM
I know it's FL, and some people have said sometimes space is open, and I have heard Casey Jr isn't always open, any others that don't open right off?

Malcon10t
03-18-2006, 09:26 PM
I know it's FL, and some people have said sometimes space is open, and I have heard Casey Jr isn't always open, any others that don't open right off?I've been told IASW isn't always open right away. Space is usually open, and sometimes Buzz. And of course, most of the FL dark rides.

Imagineer In Training
03-19-2006, 10:16 AM
not much....most of the fantasy land rides but not the matterhorn....the only thing open in tommorrowland is the astro orbiters (or at least thats how its always been when we've done the early entry)...thats about it...toontown, adventure land, critter country, frontierland and new orleans square dont open untill regular time. unless you have really little kids who only want to do the fantasyland rides or you really enjoy them alot...early entry really isnt all that great IMHO

kohl
03-19-2006, 10:38 AM
We have been to early entry a few times and sometimes the Matterhorn has been open, and sometimes not.

Darkbeer
03-19-2006, 04:31 PM
What is supposed to be open, All of Fantasyland is supposed to be open except "it's a small world", and that does include the Matterhorn.

Also, in Tomorrowland, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear (BLAB) and the Astro Blasters are supposed to be open.

Of course, staffing and mechanical issues can result in less attractions being open.

JDBlair
03-19-2006, 04:56 PM
We did EE on Thursday and Matterhorn was open and the first one we rode. Everything in Fantasyland was open except Casey Jones. I don't know what was open in Tomorrowland because we never made it that way for EE. By the time we did Matterhorn, Mr. Toad's, Pinnochio - the park was open to everyone else. Once off Pinnochio, we went over to Casey Jones and waited about 15 minutes for that. Of course, we didn't get in until about 10 minutes after EE started. There was a 15 - 20 minute wait at Matterhorn and about the same at Mr. Toad's.