PDA

View Full Version : DaddyB and Darkbeer, Help!

potterphreak
03-17-2006, 03:46 PM
BAH! LOL Seems I am always in some kind of drama! Anyways! I am trying to find some good shots of Disneylands Fantasmic. I purchased a CD off of eBay with "almost 1000 shots of everything you miss at DL" (haven't received it yet so don't know how great it really is) but the lady that sold it to me thought F! was only at WDW. Is there a possibility that either of you have some really great shots of this awesome show that you might be willing to give (hee hee give is always good!) or sell to me? Or do you know where I might find some? Or, if you have info on how to use my camera better to get the shots I would like, I am all ears. I am very much a "point and shoot" kinda gal, with a little bit of zoom every once in awhile. My digi camera is a Kodak EasyChare CX6330. Thanks for stopping by and TIA for any and all help!

ILovePoker
03-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Before buying it off of someone, I would suggest going to Google, clicking images and just type in Fantasmic, Disneyland. I'm sure something good will pop up.

DaddyB
03-17-2006, 10:39 PM
I would love to see the photos on that CD! 1000 huh? I hope none of mine are on there!

I hope to have a seat at Fantasmic in the next month and take some quality photos.

I don't think any of my "Fantasmic!" photos are still up over at VF, but I'm sure someone over there has some that they took.

I agree that if you go to google images, you'll find some really good ones.

Check my updates around the middle of April. Hopefully, some "Fantasmic!" photos will come out desktop worthy!

...Darkbeer? how about you?

Chris Lang
03-17-2006, 11:14 PM
I would love to see the photos on that CD! 1000 huh? I hope none of mine are on there!

I hope to have a seat at Fantasmic in the next month and take some quality photos.

I don't think any of my "Fantasmic!" photos are still up over at VF, but I'm sure someone over there has some that they took.

I agree that if you go to google images, you'll find some really good ones.

Check my updates around the middle of April. Hopefully, some "Fantasmic!" photos will come out desktop worthy!

...Darkbeer? how about you?

There's a few, Brett:

http://images.google.com/images?q=daddyb+fantasmic&hl=en

DaddyB
03-17-2006, 11:19 PM
I shoulda' known... I've been googled!

potterphreak
03-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the info DaddyB-I had originally went to Yahoo and searched for "Fantasmic photos" and nothing really came up (just people posting that they had taken some F! photos, LOL). I will try Google and VF and look to April for some more of your photos. Thanks again!