PDA

View Full Version : Weather at Disneyland 3/25-3/29?

lobotomomma
03-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I will be at DL next week and would appreciate a heads up on what I might expect for weather there the end of March. I'm sure I'll overpack anyways , but I'm hoping it will be warmer than where I am now-it is raining/snowing as I write this! I appreciate any advice!!!Thanks!!:)
Tara "Lobotomomma"

Burnt Toast
03-17-2006, 01:10 PM
Lemme channel my thoughts...

Hrmn...

/think think

/grunt

I... see... I see... I see the weather during that time being...

/struggle

I see... Weather.com!

-----

In all seriousiness though... it's hard to predict anything, let alone the weather... hell, if I could do that I'd rather channel that power to winning the lottery. :P

It's been really rainly lately, like we've had at least one rainstorm per week for the past month and a half it seems like. Whether that's going to hold up, who knows.

lobotomomma
03-17-2006, 01:19 PM
LOL!!!!
I didn't expect a weather prediction really-just an idea what it is usually like I guess-I'm planning on "sweatshirt over T-shirt/jeans" attire and wanted some feedback! We'll plan on jackets for possible rain, too. Thanks for your "prediction" ,BurntToast! Hilarious!! :o)

MsYumiBr
03-17-2006, 01:22 PM
It is too early to tell and the storms that are brewing as we speak whether.com is predicting rain this weekend. As I look out the window, it's hard to believe it'll rain this evening. Just come prepared. It is so annoying having to hunt down an umbrella to buy at the park when you can buy one you like, more compact and easier to stowe and if you accidently leave it somewhere it is easy to identify. Definitely bring your mittens. It'll get cold.

lobotomomma
03-17-2006, 01:29 PM
It is too early to tell and the storms that are brewing as we speak whether.com is predicting rain this weekend. As I look out the window, it's hard to believe it'll rain this evening. Just come prepared. It is so annoying having to hunt down an umbrella to buy at the park when you can buy one you like, more compact and easier to stowe and if you accidently leave it somewhere it is easy to identify. Definitely bring your mittens. It'll get cold.
Thanks, MsYumiBr for the advice on an umbrella and mittens. Will do!