PDA

View Full Version : operating hours

friendlypixie
03-17-2006, 10:34 AM
Me and Mom are probably going to disneyland later this evening, depends on the rain... Well i guess someone told my sister that disneyland closes at 10 pm today (something about dance) i dont know. Anyways, i looked on the website and it said it was opened till twelve which i originally thought, well i have gone many times were i have gotten there and the times were different then what they had on there website. Oh no i am starting to ramble...okay my question is, has anyone heard of it closing at 10 tonight because if it is we cant go, it would be a waste of a drive to only be there for three hours...Anything would be helpful, thanks!

Niwel
03-17-2006, 10:47 AM
I just called the infomation line -- the recording still says midnight.....

friendlypixie
03-17-2006, 11:34 AM
aww thank you so much... i have no idea were my sister got her info but im glad its open til midnight, thanks!

potzbie
03-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Just check the official web side of Disneyland for its calendar.

Typing "www.disneyland.com" into your browser's URL blank will re-direct you to the site.
Look for a hot link saying "calendar."
Pick a day. Any day. (Put it back in the deck ... was it the queen of hearts?) :)
You get the hours of operation for both parks.
You get the current weather, too.
You get what ride is closed, and the key music acts (Club Buzz; Carnation Plaza Gardens).

RikiGB
03-17-2006, 02:42 PM
If you want to know the Hrs., show times,weather, blackout dates for APs etc you can down load the Disneyland Dashboard and it installs in your tool bar and you can open it whenever you like. Down load it at the DLR AP website. It is on the left of the screen.