PDA

View Full Version : Anybody book through Small World Vacations? Feedback?

5jw
03-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Are they a good/reliable/cheap travel agent? Feedback?

Thanks!

JookyG
03-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Well their website is very 1995. Doesn't create a good first impression, but that doesn't mean they're not reputable.

Wendi
03-14-2006, 09:07 PM
I booked with them for my WDW trip last year and they were WONDERFUL!!! They are experts on WDW and got us really great deals and some freebies too. Not sure how good their DLR deals are though. I probably bugged the crap out of my travel agent with all of my questions, requests, changes, etc. but she was truly fantastic and responded promptly to everything.

nursemelis374
03-15-2006, 01:36 PM
We used Dreams Unlimited for our last trip and loved them! This is saying a lot considering i am a control freak. When I called Disney directly they didn't have any availability at POFQ, but DU was able to get it!

Mark Goldhaber
03-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Well their website is very 1995. Doesn't create a good first impression, but that doesn't mean they're not reputable.
I believe that a redesign is forthcoming.

Small World Vacations has recently come on board as a sponsor of MousePlanet, and we are very pleased to have them associated with us. We think extremely highly of them, and have nothing but good things to say about them.

One of their agents is on the forums as Mickeymac. If you take a look at her posts, I think that it will give you a good idea of how helpful, competent and knowledgeable their agents are. I do not think that you'd be disappointed using them.

splash
03-16-2006, 06:59 AM
We booked through Small World Vacations for a trip last May. I thought they were very thorough (and I had lots of questions). We stayed at the DLH in the Sierra tower. I had hoped that they would be get us a good deal. It was comparable to what I could have gotten from Walt Disney Travel. That was the only negative. I would book through them again.

nursemelis374
03-19-2006, 02:10 PM
We used Dreams Unlimited for our last trip and loved them! This is saying a lot considering i am a control freak. When I called Disney directly they didn't have any availability at POFQ, but DU was able to get it!

I just looked at my itinerary and realized we did use Small World and not Dreams Unlimited! Sorry!