PDA

View Full Version : New Pictures from March 12 (Last for a while)

bassett1976
03-12-2006, 05:04 PM
I have some more pictures from today (Sunday, March 12th). We had a Maynard sighting! We got a chance to talk with Maynard for a few minutes and he ended up telling us a story (radio commercial that he had done). It was wonderful!

http://bassett1976.smugmug.com/gallery/1270071

The bad news: my camera was left on top of the car when we left (my fault). And for some reason they don't make cameras to stay on the top of cars while getting on the 5 freeway. Luckily, I found it and the body may still have survived but for sure the lense has lost its life tragically. And since I don't have $900 lying around, the camera just isn't a priority in the budget. :crying: The sad part is that pretty much ruined a great morning in the park.

SeansMom
03-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Love the photos, thanks for sharing.
So sorry to hear about your camera. :crying: Might your car insurance cover it?????

bassett1976
03-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Love the photos, thanks for sharing.
So sorry to hear about your camera. :crying: Might your car insurance cover it?????

I doubt it. Also, don't want the car insurance to go up over the camera.

I Heart Disneyland!
03-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Ooooooooooooooh, I love DL photos! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that you take them in the rides. I feel like I am there.

P.S. So sorry about the camera. :(

PirateSmile
03-12-2006, 06:08 PM
wonderful pictures :) Thank you for sharing them!

JDBlair
03-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I have really enjoyed your photos this weekend. They're awesome. I love the picture of the lamppost and the dragons. These pictures have reminded me to take my time in the park and notice the scenery this time!!

Nancy
03-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Your pictures were wonderful!! But what a away for your camera to go, I'm so sorry. I love the random candid shots. I try to do that too. Mine don't compare!!!The flower pics are my favorites!!(as we have tons of snow now!!!):)

bekky
03-12-2006, 06:31 PM
aww ... so sorry about your camera.

OK - Now that I see your picture of Maynard - I think that MAY JUST HAVE BEEN who it was ... I thought I saw him but wasnt sure.

Couldnt go ask because he was walking down the street in front of a parade that was about to start.

The man we saw was wearing the same suit.

So ... Does anyone have a picture of him making a NON-GOOFY face ??? ... Thats whats throwing me off !
Check out the maynard website .. every single picture of him is making a crazy face ! :)

TowerofTerror
03-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I LOVE THE Pictures thanks for sharing them .