PDA

View Full Version : Villain's Lair March 12?

potterphreak
03-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Anyone know who will be in the villains lair tomorrow and what time it opens???

Also, who has been there this week.

Thanks mucho!!!!

Another Dimension
03-16-2006, 06:46 PM
I know this thread is a few days old but....

I was told by the Character Host CM today, that the only villain who does meet & greets at Villains Lair is the Wicked Queen from Snow White.
Starting at 11am, she does a few evil shifts and is gone by 5pm, daily.

The CM also said ..Captain Hook wanders Fantasyland. But Hook and the Queen are the only Villains you will see out, until Halloween.
:(

But then... it was almost 1pm.. and the CM told me the Wicked Queen wouldn't be back out until 2:30.
Then as I hung around taking pics, I overheard him tell another Guest she would be back at 2:15, for some reason.
But the Queen was back out in about 20 minutes anyway.
So I really don't take his only 2 Disney Villains information very seriously.

With the Meet & Greet area being called Villains Lair... Entertainment really should have more Villains than the Wicked Queen working the area. Not that shes not great... but I think they should have a Villains rotation at the Villains Lair, just as they have a Princess rotation in front of the Castle.
Queen of Hearts, Hook & Smee, Maleficent, Gideon and Longfellow, Hades, Frollo....
We all know the characters are backstage, hanging out!! :D ;)

The Wicked Queen is not to be missed.
Just don't be dressed like a Princess or try to get her to sign with a Snow White pen.
She will let you have it! :eek:

kimmybear
03-16-2006, 06:50 PM
The Wicked Queen is not to be missed.
Just don't be dressed like a Princess or try to get her to sign with a Snow White pen.
She will let you have it! :eek:

really? i'm almost tempted to try, just for kicks! :D

Another Dimension
03-16-2006, 06:56 PM
really? i'm almost tempted to try, just for kicks! :D

It will make for some seriously evil/silly interaction.

She really doesn't like any of the Princesses (or their merch or anyone dressed like them)... and she hates that Snow White! :~D

(Except when Snow is on her knees scrubbing her floor, she said)

ChipmunkStar
03-16-2006, 07:56 PM
The location normally opens around 1045am or 11am.

The only villains I have seen there since the White Witch's departure have been:
~The Queen from Snow White (out most of the time)
~Captain Hook
~Queen of Hearts
~Cruella DeVille

Potentially, any villain could be there. More typically, it's going to be villains who are have been out and about in the park as of late. (In other words, don't expect Stromboli or Ratcliffe to be there any time soon..)

cstephens
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM
When we saw the Evil Queen there a couple weeks ago, she was making the kids kneel before she would sign their books.

potterphreak
03-17-2006, 12:30 AM
LOL. Friday, March 10 we saw Cruella Deville (awesome!) and then Sunday we saw the Evil Queen and she was PERFECT!!! Made DH bow before she would pose with him!

Another Dimension
03-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Welp.... ya gotta love CM's who read info off a list.. that is completely incorrect .. or selectively give different information to different Guests.
:|

I love Cruella at DCA.. hoping to see her and other Villains at The Lair, in the future.

Disney needs to once again... make with the (evil) merch..

A half dozen NBC characters items and rare Oogie stuff doesn't count as Villains merch to me.

potzbie
03-17-2006, 08:48 PM
If mangement was smart, they would change the shop near Villain's Lair, which now is a heraldry shop, into a real villain's lair, i.e., a shop to sell villain merchandise.
e.g.:
A Cruella DeVille plush toy?
An Evil Queen color cell?
A Maleficient beach towel?
A Capt. Hook lunch pail?

Sure! Go to the beach, lie on your Maleficient beach towel as you eat your lunch from a Capt. Hook lunch pail!

What time is it? Look at at your Randell (Monsters Inc.) wrist watch!

Another Dimension
03-18-2006, 05:37 AM
A short (very) Wicked Queen video clip... :eek: :~D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ql9HJP6Nv4