PDA

View Full Version : Disney Channel Stuff in Parks?

stander3
03-11-2006, 08:45 AM
I was wondering if there is any store in Disneyland, DCA, or Downtown Disney that sells stuff related to television shows and movies on the Disney Channel (Specifically That's So Raven and the movie High School Musical). My daughter loves both of these and memoribilia can be hard to find.

Thank you

Niwel
03-11-2006, 11:33 AM
There is a store in the Hollywood section of DCA (next to the hot dog place) that sells Disney Channel items. I haven't been there in a while, so I'm not sure if they have any HSM stuff -- but I have seen Lizzie Maguire stuff in there.

JDBlair
03-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Any JoJo Circus stuff in DCA? I have a HUGE JoJo fan.

Niwel
03-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Any JoJo Circus stuff in DCA? I have a HUGE JoJo fan.
I think they have stuff from all the Playhouse Disney gang at the same store mentioned above since they are all in the show... I'll be at the park next Friday and can tell you for sure.

JDBlair
03-11-2006, 12:38 PM
I think they have stuff from all the Playhouse Disney gang at the same store mentioned above since they are all in the show... I'll be at the park next Friday and can tell you for sure.

We'll be at the park next Friday, as well. We fly to Long Beach Monday morning!!!

kimbopotamus
03-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Sorry to take this off the original topic, I just wanted to add that The Disney Store at you local mall should have some JoJo's Circus stuff. My DD loves JoJo and I found some cute stuff there. Also, ToysRUs has a nice selection as well.

DopeyWife
03-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Actually, there is not really a lot of Disney Channel merchandise in the parks or the Disney Store. I have been searching for JoJo's Circus stuff for my daughter. The store in DCA has a stuffed JoJo and Goliath. The Disney Store has a stuffed Bear (from Bear in the Big Blue House), and some small plastic figurines of JoJo and Bear. No clothing at all. :(

JDBlair
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Actually, there is not really a lot of Disney Channel merchandise in the parks or the Disney Store. I have been searching for JoJo's Circus stuff for my daughter. The store in DCA has a stuffed JoJo and Goliath. The Disney Store has a stuffed Bear (from Bear in the Big Blue House), and some small plastic figurines of JoJo and Bear. No clothing at all. :(

I found the cutest JoJo sweatshirt at the Disney Store online. You could try there. I don't know if you have a Kohl's where you live but during Christmas, I was able to buy JoJo pj's there.

DaddyB
03-11-2006, 06:22 PM
They sell the CD to disney channel shows (and High School Musical) at the 20th century music shop at Disneyland... and you'd probably find it at the "world of Disney" store at Downtown Disney as well.

As much as Disney is known for it's massive marketing and pasting "50th" on everything (including ashtrays) I'm always amazed at what you can't find at the parks that you'd like to buy.

DopeyWife
03-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I found the cutest JoJo sweatshirt at the Disney Store online. You could try there. I don't know if you have a Kohl's where you live but during Christmas, I was able to buy JoJo pj's there.
I will have to go to Kohl's to look for some JoJo stuff. Thanks!

WITron
03-13-2006, 08:21 PM
We found a Disney Store Outlet that is about 30 minutes away from us and when we were there last month we picked up some JoJo pj's for our daughter for $5. Also for my daughters birthday party we had her look through a catalog of birthday party themes and she picked out JoJo's circus for the theme. We went to the card outlet store and they didn't have anything, so we had to order the stuff we wanted from the catalog. My wife made a cake that looked like a circus tent and had JoJo and Goliath figures on top. It was cute and real simple, which was nice especially after my wife spent all night last year to make a Cinderella cake for her:) .

MouseFaninQueue
03-13-2006, 08:39 PM
As much as Disney is known for it's massive marketing and pasting "50th" on everything (including ashtrays) I'm always amazed at what you can't find at the parks that you'd like to buy.

I'm in full agreement there. My eldest DD (4 years old) is a huge Bear fan and was completely mesmerized by the Bear in the Big Blue House show in DCA. As she was growing up we were able to find Bear clothing, sparingly, but still able to find it. Now it seems VERY difficult to find ANYTHING Bear.

But when we went to DL last year we thought with the show there would have to be lots of Bear stuff in the parks. Nothing. She already had the Bear plush so the only Bear thing she got was the package of small rubber characters. We were so disappointed there wasn't more ...

WITron
03-14-2006, 09:27 PM
I was just on DisneyOutlet.com and under the deals of the week they have JoJo pj's for $5.99.