PDA

View Full Version : Golden West Express?

denise
03-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Hello there! I was just wondering if anyone here has used Golden West Express for transpo from LAX to Disneyland lately? I have found older posts about them, but not recently. They seem to have very good rates for private shuttles, and I was hoping to hear some feedback. Thanks!

Denise

chrisaustx
03-11-2006, 04:59 PM
The "Disneyland Express" leaves the airport every half hour or so, and travels to the Disneyland Resort. The Bus does require transfers at the Disneyland Hotel to other buses, so you may get transported to your DLR hotel. Please see the Disneyland Express bus website:
http://www.airportbus.com/

denise
03-13-2006, 05:59 AM
Actually, Golden West Express is a private shuttle service, not the Disneyland Resort Express (the bus). Thanks anyways!:) Has anyone else here ever used Golden West Express? Thanks again!

Denise

kimmybear
03-13-2006, 04:04 PM
i called Golden West Express for a quote- 6 adults in a van and i think it was almost as much as a 6 person limo! (around $60). i immediately knew GWE was not on my list. but i can't say anything about the service- the price freaked me out. if you want a limo, i suggest anaheimlimo.net. i requested a quote online and the guy actually called me too (like 10 min later) and told me about a 10% discount you can get just by asking for a quote before booking it. i think i'm going to go with the limo- if you're going to Disneyland, you might as well go in style! =)